Above the clouds
I want to feel free like an eagle.from 3 reviews.
I fail, yet I always spring back
We should never give up when we failfrom 2 reviews.
A New Year
Your goals are closer then you thinkfrom 2 reviews.
joycetreasures: Hello everyone,
I have been away from FanStory for quite awhile doing many things. I hope to learn from all the great poets on this site. Happy writing.
joycetreasures: I love writing morning devotions to friends, family and new people I meet. I love lifting the spirits of people. I try my best to be a blessing to someone everyday.
I am grateful and thankful for the blessings in my life. I try to learn from my experiences daily!!
joycetreasures: Joyce Williams Graves (Child of God, Christian and happily RETIRED).
- Retired from federal government after 22 years from Environmental Protection Agency.
(IT Manager) (Been retired almost 6 years)
- Married almost 9 years to my best friend, Glen
- One son, and 6 beautiful grandchildren (Three girls and three boys). Loss my daughter-
in-law in February 2016 in a car accident (They would have been married 21 years - so
- Attend Forest Heights Baptist Church in Oxon Hill, Maryland
- Sunday School Teacher (4th through 6th grades), Webmaster, Librarian, Head Usher,
Deaconess, church Treasurer and member of Women Mission Union
- Independent Skin Care Consultant for JAFRA International
- Unique Treasures by Joyce (Gift shop) 20 plus years
- BS Strayer University ? Computer Management
- Master Degree ? Management of Information Systems (2010
- United State Notary Public 30 years
- Author, Christian Writer of a spiritual book, "Jesus I Don?t Understand"
- Currently working on her 2nd book (Poetry), Be a Blessing To Someone Today
- Artist (Drawing and Painting)
- Poet (spiritual & secular)
- Musician (love playing around on piano - lol)
- Water aerobics (love to swim)
- Love animals (have a poodle named "Energy")
- Love Traveling (domestically and Internationally)
- Love Clay Modeling
- Learning Spanish (Bilingual).