Biographical Non-Fiction posted October 25, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A true story

Internet Danger

by justafan




It's a sad dangerous world we live in today!

Over the course of the past year, I began playing on a game site.. a poker site. (I love to play Texas Holdem) I met some wonderful people there, some have become part of my Facebook family, a few I brought into my life as part of my life circle, but it's the others that try to steal the very joy from your soul that I'm here to talk about ... warn you about!

Obsessed or Obsession: an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a persons mind causing them to fixate/consume their every thought.

This type person when combined with a jealous nature is where murderous rage finds a home. You might not know at first if you are in the company of this evil but, there are warning signs.

Like: wants all your time
Separate you from friends
and family
Expects you to change your
Appearance

You might think one or more of these is just a way of expressing his/her self esteem issues and you think if you give more... you can prove yourself to him/her. It doesn't work. None of us really have enough initials behind our name to solve THEIR problems.

It's best to cut and run.

My stalker took it to a whole new level by threatening me and my family.

***Don't worry***

I knew enough to know that it was time to talk to my husband and we shut it down!

Just be careful who you let close! That's all this is for...a Warning!



True Story Contest contest entry

Recognized


This is true and went on for about 6 months. For all I know he could still be trying to find me.
I was forced to contact local law enforcement, the Post Master General Office and the Attorney General of this persons State.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. justafan All rights reserved.
justafan has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.