Fantasy Fiction posted October 9, 2020 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The story begins

A chapter in the book Another Life

Paul's Morning After

by lancellot

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.



Background
Paul got a lesson in how the world works from his parents. He vowed to do better. Exhausted from all his fighting he went to bed, without speaking to Crista, his new slave/wife.
Paul awoke the next day stiff and pleasantly warm. Sunlight streamed through his single window, and his instincts told him it was between nine and ten o’clock. The slender tanned arm draped around his waist told him everything from yesterday was not a dream. He laid there, shamelessly enjoying the warmth of another body, when it occurred to him that he could feel all of Crista’s body on his. Paul quickly lifted the blanket and gasped. He was naked, and he wasn't the only one; Crista’s gown was gone too. 

Shocked, he began to recall bits and pieces of a tender and romantic dream. He was back in college, and his girlfriend was lovingly caressing and kissing him under the covers—something they frequently did as quietly as possible not to embarrass his roommate. Paul looked at Crista’s arm again and realized just how low on him it was, and when he followed it down to her hand. He quickly understood the seeds of his dream were planted in reality.

He carefully disengaged himself from Crista and then sat on the edge of ‘their’ little bed. On a peg on the wall, he saw both their nightgowns neatly hanging. It seemed that Crista misinterpreted his expectations last night, or he talked in his sleep, and she obeyed.

There was a single knock on his door, and then it opened. Dominic took one step in, looked down at Paul and Crista, and then simply shook his head. “Well, I see you are determined to be a man. Get dressed and meet me outside, Mr. Man.” With that, he turned and closed the door behind him.

You may be wondering why Paul didn’t tell his father that nothing happened between him and Crista. Well, the truth is, Paul wasn’t sure what took place. Briefly, he considered examining the sheets but assumed as a slave Crista wasn’t a virgin, and perhaps no longer was he. Paul decided to check himself for signs of…crustiness. He saw none. But then she could have cleaned him afterward. He was thinking hard when he felt her move.

Smiling, Crista threw off the blanket and sat next to him. If she was embarrassed about being naked with him, she showed no sign of it.

Paul felt like a young boy caught playing house with the neighbor girl... again. He fought hard not to look at her but failed miserably. He had to admit, Crista was petite but exceptionally well built, like a young gymnast. He knew he was blushing because he could feel the rush of blood filling his face, and his heart pounding like crazy in his chest. He glanced over at Crista, who was calmly looking down at his lap. Paul followed her gaze to discover that his face wasn’t the only thing filling with blood. He knew he should be embarrassed, but the old adult part of him was quite proud of the above-average display he presented.

Luckily, Crista only gave him a kiss on the cheek, before slipping on her gown and leaving the room.

Wasting no time, Paul pulled on his gown and sandals then ran outside to the privy. The cold morning air instantly chilled his hot blood. Paul was relieved his erection was retreating. He stood in the grass for a few seconds allowing nature to do what he was unable to. He was almost back to normal when Crista exited the privy.

She walked up to him, looked at his shrinking bulge. “Oh.” She shrugged, gave him another peck on the cheek, and then walked into the house.

Paul said nothing. He shook his head and went to the privy. His bladder emptied, his manhood relaxed, and his mind cleared. Paul laid a hand on the damp wooden wall of the little 6 feet by six feet box they used as a privy and shook his head. I’ve got to do something about this. It is too many of us for this medieval trash, he thought.

By the time Paul got back to his room, he had convinced himself that nothing more than a little gentle caressing occurred last night. Crista not doing anything when she saw him erect meant she was following his mother’s orders. Or she was just emptying her bladder before the fun began, as women tended to do.

He found the bed made in their room, his clothes for the day neatly laid out, a rinsing bowl, pitcher of water, and no Crista.

Cleaned and dressed, he found Crista sitting in the kitchen with her head down and Rosetta frowning. A single plate with buttered toasts, a piece of fruit, and a cup of water was on the table.
 
Rosetta pointed to the plate. “You’re late. Grab that and join your father outside. Don’t worry about Crista; we’ve got a few things of our own to do.”

Paul grabbed the toast, looked at the now two females in his life, turned for the door, and then a voice in head shouted, wait. Paul turned, walked to Crista, and kissed her on the lips. He meant it as a reassurance as she would be all alone in a new place with a new person. When her face turned a deep shade of red, he realized the kiss meant something else to her. Having no time to deal with that, Paul ran out of the house.

 




Characters so far:
Derrick Williams, former soldier. reborn as: Paul Escamilla , 16 yrs old
Dominic Escamilla. Paul's new father, Soldier, 36 yrs old
Rosetta Escamilla. Paul's new mother, Seamstress, 35 yrs old
Duke Reinhard. Ruler of the Southern district. 50 yrs
Joqumoe and Ben Garven. Teen thieves and robbers in town.
Crista Escamilla. Paul's 16 year old slave/wife

Note: In this fantasy world, as it was in our own during the past (and still in some places), most people married and began family while in their mid teens; as life expectancy was usually less than fifty years for common folk.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.