General Fiction posted September 26, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
149 words

Hellish Introduction

by Wils


Good afternoon, I am the devil and I welcome you to the eternal fire of damnation.

I do love it when new souls come and stay. People have just been so good lately that numbers down here have been dwindling. That will just not do!

Now to the rules. I do ask that you not scream excessively loudly. I realise that the flames are extremely hot, however there have been reports of new arrivals hearing blood curdling sounds and this has caused a number of them to rapidly change their minds and shoot off upstairs. The walls are supposed to be soundproof, but every time maintenance comes to look at it, they get burned to a crisp.

Your heart will be beating rapidly as you enter the pit but please do it in an orderly fashion. I pride myself in running an organised establishment.

Once again, I welcome you.

 




100 Word Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: fire, devil, scream, heart, love.


Some words are written with Australian/English spelling.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Wils All rights reserved.
Wils has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.