Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted September 23, 2020 Chapters:  ...14 15 -16- 17... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
mash-up

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 17

by Iza Deleanu


Connectivity, responsibility going hand in hand with integrity. Some are old values, and then are some that changed their meaning in the past years getting a more social "display." Here is where we can add to the non-sense of our century, the piece of the puzzle called - CONNECTIVITY! What does it means? Lately, it means to stay in touch via social media, to share some powerful emotions on a different level. Before our times, the same word meant two pieces coming together through some kind of joint.

So what do we do when we are bored? The smarty pants of this planet have taken our daily words and changed the context and the meaning. From my humble observations, here are some examples of distorted meanings: social distancing, to linger in the air, speaking moistly, six feet apart (hm, how much is in meters?), essential... worker, flattening ... the curve. And these are just some examples that automatically took over the languages over the world through a unifying pan-demic.




More about connectivity here:
https://www.etymonline.com/word/connect
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.