General Fiction posted September 21, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Musing about recent hurricane

Sally

by bhogg


Sally was a bitch! I'm talking about the hurricane of course. Me and the wife were lying in bed. I'd drunk my three glasses of wine, so was feeling amorous. Reaching over and hugging her, she said, "No way Jose! I'm not getting naked. We may have to get out of the house in a hurry. Don't you hear all the wind and rain?"

"First off, I'm not Jose; he's the pool boy. You got something going on with him? He ain't even cute. Maybe that's why you don't want sex."

"You're such a doofus. If you had any brains, you would be clothed as well, with your shoes close by. Think with your big head for once."

All I could do was mutter. With her, no means no. Reaching down I put on my shorts and rolled back into bed.

"What made you suspect Jose? He's fantastic, you know."



Flash Fiction contest entry


Written tongue in cheek, but we did just live through Hurricane Sally and she was definitely a bitch. I should be out working in my yard, not writing!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. bhogg All rights reserved.
bhogg has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.