General Poetry posted September 11, 2020 Chapters:  ...69 70 -71- 72... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A renga

A chapter in the book Renga Multi-Author Book

The lion...

by royowen

Lion and the Lamb
They will rise at future's morn,
Erase jester's pawn.

R.Owen. 12/9/2020




Recognized


Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders said to me "Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has conquered, so that He can open the scroll and its seven seals."
Revelation 5:6 "And between the throne and the the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had had been slain, with seven horns and with seven spirits of God sent out into all the Earth"



Haiku .......................start copy section ...........................

If you would like to add a chapter to this book, please, follow theses steps and if you need help contact Gypsy Blue Rose.

* Renga is a Japanese collaborative poetry form in which poets write alternating verses of 5/7/5 stanzas and 7-7 couplets which are linked in succession by multiple poets. Only the first chapter haiku needs a kigo (seasonal word)

*LAST renga poem by (there write your poem you followed)

*To add chapter please follow these instructions:

*First, click on the ADD CHAPTER icon, located above the review box.

*SECOND if the last poem is a 5/7/5 , if the last poem is a /7 couplet write a 5//5 haiku. Write about the same theme of the prevous stanza ut don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t repeat words.

THIRD, post your poem as usual but it will be part of the book. You can edit it and add a picture if you like. A copy will go to your portfolio and you keep your reviews.

FOURTH, copy and paste these instructions to your author notes. Thank you.

********************end copy section**********************
Thanks for reading, R.Owen.
Artwork by google.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. royowen All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
royowen has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.