General Poetry posted August 4, 2020 Chapters:  ...37 38 -39- 40... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Food for thought.

A chapter in the book Renga Multi-Author Book

To reflect...

by royowen

Behold the eagle
dines on food we cannot see
It is wisdom's feast.

R. Owen 5/8/2020




.......................start copy section......................

If you would like to add a chapter to this book, please, follow theses steps and if you need help contact Gypsy Blue Rose.

* Renga is a Japanese collaborative poetry form in which poets write alternating verses of 5/7/5 stanzas and 7-7 couplets which are linked in succession by multiple poets. Only the first chapter haiku needs a kigo (seasonal word)

*LAST renga poem by (there write your poem you followed)

*To add chapter please follow these instructions:

*First, click on the ADD CHAPTER icon, located above the review box.

*SECOND if the last poem is a 5/7/5 , if the last poem is a /7 couplet write a 5//5 haiku. Write about the same theme of the prevous stanza ut don�??�?�¢??t repeat words.

THIRD, post your poem as usual but it will be part of the book. You can edit it and add a picture if you like. A copy will go to your portfolio and you keep your reviews.

FOURTH, copy and paste these instructions to your author notes. Thank you.

********************end copy section**********************



Thanks for reading. Roy Owen.
Artwork by google.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. royowen All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
royowen has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.