Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted August 3, 2020 Chapters:  ...6 7 -8- 9... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
about human condition

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 9

by Iza Deleanu




Background
Every chapter of this book can be read as an individual story.
We move in circles up and down. When we get a good job we move up in the circle. The moment we are losing it... we get down. Our entire life is based on the up and down principle jumping from one circle to the next. Even when we are part of the same family we still live in parallel circles.

The saddest part of this circle theory is that some of us don't ever get the chance to escape their circle. They end up living with the same condition of agony confined to a chair or a bed. The only time when they get a change inside their circle is when the "light" goes down. Then there are prayers that are said to move that poor soul up, finally losing that earthly grim circle to the one upstairs, the El Dorado for all Christians.

Up and down, circles crushing around. I have been blessed with a chance to jump from one circle to the next, the only constant being that I am always making the same mistake: trusting my fellow human. As soon as I let the empathy to cross my circle, I am doomed! I immediately fall one circle down starting from zero. It's like someone purposely presses the reset button. Now, I perfectly understand the dilemma of that poor Greek Sisyphus. I am like him pushing my zero aka restart condition with the hope that one day I will reach El Dorado.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.