General Poetry posted July 31, 2020 Chapters:  ...29 30 -31- 32... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A renga haiku...

A chapter in the book Renga Multi-Author Book

Sentinels...

by royowen

Distant sentinels
Masts of transmitting requests
To the Holy one.

R.Owen. 1/8/2020



Recognized


*If you add a chapter to this book, please, follow these simple steps and if you need help contact Gypsy Rose Blue*

Renga is a Japanese collaborative poetry form in which poets write alternating verses of 5/7/5 stanzas and 7/7 couplets which are linked in succession y multiple poets. Only the first chapter haiku needs a kigo (season word)

FIRST click on the ADD CHAPTER icon Above the review box .

Second if the last poem is a 5/7/5. Write about the same theme on the previous stanza but don't repeat words.

Third, post your poem as usual but it will be part of the book.You can edit it and add a picture if you like. A copy will go to your portfolio and you keep your reviews.

..................................please copy and post to your author notes........................



Thanks fo reading. Roy Owen.
Artwork by google
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. royowen All rights reserved.
royowen has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.