Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted July 24, 2020 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 5... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The gifts

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 5

by Iza Deleanu


Another thought hitting the wall, and I'm resting here alone.

Today I felt left out. My face was not having the right markings to be let in the special kingdom.

It's OK, I know it will not be the last time. I must try again next month hoping to finally win this game.

Doesn't matter! So far, time is on my side and deep down I know that one day I will get in. The most important thing is to never give up!

I was born with this special gift: the gift of making fun of my surroundings, the gift of resilience.

Anyway, I had my first victory. One of my stories back home got the chance of a lifetime: it got to be played on a contest of drama. My ego just got a boost. This is the sign that my gift matters.

I am broke, but in my imaginary world, I'm not! I can be whoever I want, but I always end up making fun of myself.

Thank you, my Lord, for the gift of laughter and the gift of writing.


I will not give up. As long as I live, I will continue as Sisif to carry this rock up against the world. One day I will reach the peak and finally die happy because I fulfilled my mission and I have used Ty gifts.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by MoonWillow at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.