Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted July 17, 2020 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
nightmares

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 4

by Iza Deleanu

One, two, three this nightmare is after me. I am so scared that everybody will learn the truth: I am an impostor. I am faking my knowledge in my profession. Yes, it's true I have the theoretical knowledge, but all my work is done on instinct. Thank God, so far he stirred me right, but who knows what might happen the next time.

One, two, three this nightmare is after me. Yes, I am afraid to let go and just live... Live without being afraid that I might wake up and have no job to go to or not a roof to cover my head. I know these are bare necessities, but this is how this world started.

One, two, three this nightmare is after me. I hear my fear taking over all my rational thoughts. I have been living in a bubble, I thought I was untouchable. But then my dad passed away, and for the first time death hit so close to home, then my baby cat died and my grandmother and grandfather. Death is scary, she doesn't ask she just comes and takes, and no payments are required. She takes and takes.

One, two three, wake up! Life goes on, you will go to, when your time comes. Until then, there is still a world to discover. Maybe one day you will move to Spain. Your dad will like you to be closer to home. He loved the sea and the sun. Just live to honor his wish and discover places he wanted to visit before...

One, two, three - just break free and dare!

 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.