Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted July 9, 2020 Chapters:  ...85 86 -87- 88... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Bread - Free Verse for 5/30/20

A chapter in the book Pappa's Memories and Ramblings

Bread of Life

by QC Poet

Bread of Life Food for The Soul,
I Dread All My Sins Please Fill this Hole!
Read in my Life you Will Help my Control?
You're the Way, Truth, and the Life all Sinners could Know!

Knows your Needs it's Free Will for you to choose Instead!
Soul's Called maybe Saved pulling Life's over packed Sled,
Holes in Our Spirit are Filled by Believing in what we Read!
Control is In Our Understanding of What He once Said.

Fed many thousands with the Five loaves of Bread!
Shed Tears for Our Souls Alive while He still Bled,
Angry Hateful Forces he fought and also did Shred,
Lead Salvation Seekers for Our Souls he Dying Pled! 

Tread in a New Direction with Good News to Spread!
We speed into Sin's Eternal Flame without Planning Ahead!
Soul's are Led Away from Evil Dispite the many times we Fled!
Why thread Life's Needles Daily only to End up Dead?





Bread of Life
7/09/2020
By; George Martinez
(A.K.A) QC Poet / Chochee Medina
Bread of Life - Free Verse for 5/30/20

Notes;
Photo Credits to Supplied Posting Download plus Author's Added photo of A Gift my 7 year old Grandson made for his Little brother's First Birthday.

The subject this time is BREAD. That may sound a little odd, but there are so many slants to take. Remember, not just words, but use of alliteration, imagery, repetition, hyperbole, onomatopoeia, metaphor, and personification. Have fun!
No deadline.

Reference Verses;
John 14:6 KJV
Jesus Christ saith unto him; "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me"

John 6:47�¢?�­-�¢?�¬51 KJV
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
48 "I am that bread of life.
49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead".
50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die."
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Club entry for the "Bread" event in "The Fabulous Free Versers Club".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.