General Poetry posted July 6, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A philosophical poem.

A mother's breast...

by royowen

The mother's breast will succour youth,
as love and grace will nurture truth.
As time will rush a soul to death,
so God will breathe life giving breath.

How can one say that they're not wise,
when wisdom teaches life doth rise
from seers that write in letters bright?
They draw the moth to candlelight.

So why do women strive with men,
to violate communion's den?
When men can never ever wrest
the nurture from sweet breast's behest.

So why do men not realise,
their wife is precious in God's eyes?
They are a husband's pure delight,
they're equal rulers in God's light.

How can one say men's lies surround,
'cause in a child this lack compounds?
The seed springs forth, south, west and north.
How do lies live when death springs forth?

How can one say life doth depend,
on accidental fate's stipend?
For like a dice fate's favour falls
and Lady luck on nature calls.

Please dear friend realise this,
that life will come by God's sweet kiss.
And by His will all favour dwells,
contrition rings salvation's bells.


R.Owen. 13/06/2020



Recognized


God always intended for men and women to steward their Earth with their man equally yoked. It's only we who have decided who was boss and who wasn't. Burdened by child birth and suckling a child, men are simply not equipped to do that, women are far more creative in home, make perfect nurturers and home makers, but aren't happy with that gift, they want what has been the traditional man's domain, hunters and gathers. But mankind screws up and lusts after what is presumed the better role, or goodies in that role, but really...is it? So disharmony ruins balance and superficiality becomes desirable. Where as we are power hungry, covetous and greedy, and sometimes unfaithful. No wonder God was angry, misusing what belongs to Him.

Matthew 18:28 "What profits a man (or woman) if he gains the whole world and loses his soul."

Ephesian 5 :25 "Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ loved the church, and gave His life for it." (The church is Christ's bride.)

Ephesians 5:22 "Wives honour your Husbands, as to the Lord."
Many wives will try to mould their husbands into what they think is a perfect man, but do you really want a yes man or a woos, many men have suffered in this era, believing their manhood has been compromised or stolen. I'm very fortunate, I have a great friend and lover in my wife, and she respects all. She is a fine example to our. tow daughters, adored by our grands, a great example to them also. Our real purpose is to best for others not ourselves. What does make us really happy.?
Thanks for reading. Roy Owen.
Artwork two of my grandchildren, cousins and pals. that's Love
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. royowen All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
royowen has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.