Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted July 3, 2020 Chapters: 1 -1- 2... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
reflections

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 2

by Iza Deleanu




Background
Random thoughts and rumbles locked in time.
We run trusting the word of God, run towards a better life. We have our faith to guide us, or so we think. I am halfway through a century, but I learnt nothing. Every time I let my guard down... I am getting hurt.

I used to feel so special because of my legacy. But then everything changed. I am going back and forth between today and tomorrow.

Stop, it's time to take a break and breathe... Yes I remember. I am carrying deep down in my soul the wisdom of my grandparents, my parents and my nation. I am a Romanian with a spark for Bulgarian a little bit of Russian mixed with Italian.

My soul comes down from Babel, because I am fascinated of all the languages of the world. I love this memory; I keep it tight in my tiny hand. I love my wisdom today. All I need is to let go of the negativity. I love today.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.