Self Improvement Poetry posted June 28, 2020 Chapters:  ...17 18 -19- 20... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Acrostic

A chapter in the book Acrostics

Recovery

by Badger_29


"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now" Chinese proverb
Rigorous ratifying, realistic
Evolution;
Centered concentric concentration
Of onsetting
Victory/Valor
Eventually
Reintegrating
Your yin/yang




Thanks for reading.
What I meant by finding your yin/yang I meant achieving a balance. And it's not just a balance with nature, yourself, your polychromatic set of emotions,and your spirituality -it's a balance for everything and that's where this idea of Zen Buddhism come to the play.
Although I believe strongly in spirituality, I do not adhere to any one with set of groups or rules I like to be open-minded.
I wrote a poem in my first book that extrapolated on the nuances of opposites,
and the task and importance of balance thereof.
Also, I found a clever use of the letter y.
I talked about how there are all these opposites and we have to strike a balance between the two.
I love the wisdom of Confucius and this Chinese proverb, which to me means that, sure you can plant a tree 20 years ago but if you still want to plan a tree, the second best time is now. Now is the acceptable time for change, if you do you're not too late!

May you to achieve your balance~

Blessings,

Brother Badger Cull

Darren
Sunday June 28th, 2020
1936 p.m.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.