Romance Fiction posted June 15, 2020 Chapters:  ...22 23 -24- 25... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Every dreamer has a moment of, what if?

A chapter in the book Blended Reality

First Class Kisser

by JLR


The woman had sat beside me on the two-hour flight. Catching me on the central walkway, she tapped me on the shoulder. Turning, I looked into her deep blue eyes with a look of surprise on my face.

Bending down, she placed her bags on the ground. Rising, she put her hands on my forearms and silently whispered, "I am going to kiss you."

She then puckered her ruby red lips, gently pushing her moistened jewels ever so firmly on my waiting lips. Her soft, but urgent kiss pressing tenderly, affectionately, consuming me.

No words were spoken, we parted ways.



100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Topic: A first kiss between strangers.

Let's take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story with just 100 words. If so this is your opportunity to shine.


Recognized


100 Word Dash Topic: A first kiss between strangers.

Let's take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story with just 100 words. If so this is your opportunity to shine.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. JLR All rights reserved.
JLR has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.