Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted May 7, 2020 Chapters:  ...46 47 -48- 49... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
When You Are Trying Your Luck?

A chapter in the book Me and You - 40+ years of Poems V2

Your Right's Are My Wrong?

by QC Poet

Your Right's Are My Wrong?
I Mask So We Can Live Strong!
You're Singing Sad Songs? 



5-7-5 Poetry Writing contest entry


Your Right's Are My Wrong?
By; George Martinez
(A,K.A) QC Poet
A 5-7-5 Syllable Poem Entry

Notes;
A 5-7-5 follows the structure of a Haiku but without any limitation to the topic. While a Senryu, is primarily concerned with human nature. A Haiku, primarily concerned with physical nature.
A 5-7-5 poem is a free form with the only limitation being the syllable count.

So have fun with the 5-7-5 poetry type. But it must follow the proper syllable count. A 5-7-5 poem has three lines. The first line has 5 syllables. The second line has 7 syllables. The third line has 5 syllables again.

COVID-19 (Corona Virus) Deaths Continue to Rise, as States Begin to Test Reopening?

No Cure has Been Developed for this Virus Yet - Some Symptom Mitigation Drug Trials are Underway.

Apparently When it comes to Deaths and Taxes - Collecting Money to Run this Administration Takes Precedence.

As You Cry;
Poor Me, Poor Me!
Poor Me ~ One, To Remember Your Bye?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.