Spiritual Non-Fiction posted April 8, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Proverbs 8 essay.

God Is In Control

by patcelaw

















In this time with the world in crisis because of the virus, we all need to obtain wisdom from God. He gave us the wonderful Bible book of Proverbs. This book is full of wisdom and one that can give us good instruction on how to live in this fallen world.

I plan to take a chapter a day for the month of April and write an essay about what God's word is saying to me. I may well write on only part of the chapter and write in prose rather than poetry. Today's writing is from Proverbs 8:15-21 and has a lot to say to all of us about how we should live our lives, so we can be counted among the wise.
This being an election year here in America, we should read this passage and consider it as we decide how we will vote.
*******************************************
God Is In Control

God puts in place those who are in leadership over our country and He will hold them responsible for the way they execute justice over His people.

God promises that He loves us, who love Him and that as we seek Him we will find Him. Our riches and honor are with Him and He gives riches and righteousness to us. The things coming from Him are better than even the finest gold. Also, what He gives is like choice silver.

He leads us in the ways that are right and will make us walk in the paths where we will have good judgement.


-Patricia Lawrence
4-8-20




Proverbs 8:15-21
15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. patcelaw All rights reserved.
patcelaw has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.