General Poetry posted March 2, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
and Cary Grant...Please check note section for more insight.

Lsd

by tempeste

bright star
with a secret
dark side



2-4-2 writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a 2-4-2 syllable poem. It has three lines. The first line has 2 syllables, the second one 4 syllables and the last line 2 syllables. The subject can be anything.



Red UN speech #TheBlacklist from JS_1974_ on Vimeo.


Grant's biographer claimed that his mother "did not know how to give affection and did not know how to receive it.
She blamed herself bitterly for the death of Grant's brother John ( 1899/1900), and she never recovered from it.

Grant acknowledged that his negative experiences with his mother affected his relationships with women later in life.

When Grant was nine years old, his father placed his mother in a mental institution, and told him that she had gone away on a "long holiday"; he later declared that she had died.
Grant grew up resenting his mother, particularly after she left the family. Grant did not learn that his mother was still alive until he was 31....
......his father confessed to the lie shortly before his own death.
Grant made arrangements for his mother to leave the asylum in June 1935, shortly after he learned of her whereabouts.

Grant began experimenting with the drug LSD in the late 1950s, before it became popular. Radiologist Mortimer Hartman began treating him with LSD in the late 1950s.... he had an estimated 100 sessions over 5 years.

For a long time, Grant viewed the drug positively stating that it was the solution after many years of "searching for his peace of mind", and that for first time in his life he was "truly, deeply and honestly happy".

He confessed that the acid helped open his subconscious and finally he understood his inner turmoil and issues with women ( he married 5 times) were due to his difficult relationship with his mother in his childhood.

He declared that during one of his trips he imaged to be a giant penis-shaped spaceship taking off from earth .. this public statement is revisited in the series .... The Blacklist..... during Reddington s speech at the United Nation s.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. tempeste All rights reserved.
tempeste has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.