Family Poetry posted January 29, 2020 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 5... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Acrostics

A chapter in the book Acrostics

January's Winter Wind

by Badger_29


"It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it" John Burroughs

 

JANUARY

~+~

J  Joining
A  Annual
N  Newness
U  Unifying
Under-
lining
A  Another
R  Restorative
RIg-
erous
Y Year

+

WINTER

+
 
W  Wind
 I   Induces
N  Nasal
T  Trumpeting Terns
E   Every Eager
R   Return
Rev-
o-
lution
Res-
o-
lu-
tion

 
~+~




Happy New Noises~

Blessings Balance Bounty

Brother Badger Cull

01/29/2020 1620 (4:20)

I added some words and in order to balance it out, I had to center it.
Then I started breaking up the words at the end but they broke down further, much like our enthusiastic tendrils of hope for the prospect of a brand new year.
I would like to personally thank everybody for their continued support here even can't afford to promote.
I think that the other acrostics are going to start undergoing metamorphosis themselves.
In my ideal world, each would have three; but like a Persion flaw, my sphere, or "karass" may not be ideal, but it is a great deal.

karass-term coined by sf author Curt Vonnegut Jr. in his book, Cat's Cradle. It represents your circle of acquaintances, movement, and mental connections ie.
while her son suffers a motorcycle collision, a mother gets a "gut" feeling, or premonition.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.