Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted January 5, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Unwavering courage like their trainers

Animal I most Admire

by pome lover


It only took a second or two to decide which animal I most admire.

Hands down, the trained dogs in the Military fill the bill.

They deliberately go in harm's way, attacking the enemy, fearless and undeterred.

They jump with their trainers from planes into enemy territory.

They locate the injured, buried in rubble, and route out the enemy in hiding.

They also locate bombs.

They probably do many other courageous things of which I am not aware.

Their intelligence, loyalty, ability to learn, fearlessness and endurance are amazing.

I think they are incredible dogs, truly their trainer's best friend and companion ~

performing a great service to our country.

They are deserving of the gratitude and respect of every American.




Recognized


Although I love most dogs (especially my granddogs) these trained military dogs are incredible and a huge asset to the military and to this country.

Club entry for the "Animals" event in "Animal Crackers".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pome lover All rights reserved.
pome lover has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.