Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted December 25, 2019 Chapters:  ...4 5 -6- 7... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
reflection upon Christmas

A chapter in the book The Book of Miracles

Snow globe wish for Christmas

by Iza Deleanu


The life He almost lived happened thousands of years ago. He was born at Christmas, the straw becoming his welcoming bed, no nursery or special clothing were waiting for him. His mother love clothed him from the first breath, and his father sent magis to welcome Him into this cruel world. He was born to do great things, to save people and sacrifice His wellbeing for others. His “recompense”  will be revealed in another story.

He was on the run since day one – they say that the way you are coming into this world, it will be the way you will go… They named him Jesus the son of Christ – innocent lamb teaching us the path of faith.

 He is with us and within us; in our hour of grief He gave us – Christmas- a time of joy and peace.

         At Christmas time we usually bring up from the cupboard the concept of forgiveness and let be forgiven. We shake the snow globe and make a wish: my wish this year is: let it be peace and prosperity, let there be no more orphan kids, and no more misshaped families. I wished for the families to come together and sing carols dedicated to Him – the son of God.

Merry Christmas to all, the son of God is born! This year I have not received any presents, I just gave. This year I lost three beautiful people, they are up with HIM watching over my Christmas and taking care of my tears and sorrows. One month before Christmas they send me their forever love in the form of two small babies that were in desperate need of a home. I miss them like crazy, but I have to live on for these two small furry kids that need love and security. Merry Christmas, Jesus, thank you for the gift of life, the gift of love.




Christmas Story contest entry


This Christmas I feel lost, my dad passed away and my baby cat as well as my mother-in-law. I felt lost and like my life will be empty forever. I cried and I felt punished, but then on November 30th. I saw these two kittens that needed a home. Was my baby tell me that she wants them in the house to bring back the joy of living? We took them and day by day we got our Christmas miracle - the life that we thought was lost. Thank you Jesus for your constant mercy and for the miracle of life.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.