General Fiction posted November 24, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
What the heck!?!

A letter to my owners

by GWHARGIS

First of all, I want to thank you for 9 wonderful years. We've had our ups and downs. Said some things that we both regret, but overall it has been a wonderful relationship. That being said, WHAT THE HECK!?!

I eat my breakfast on Thursday morning, take a well deserved nap, and wake up to a puppy in the house. I can tolerate other dogs visiting but you distinctly said, "Jiggies, meet your new brother." Unless I'm mistaken, and we all know I'm not, that means he is staying.

Yes, yes, he's cute. Some might even go so far as to say adorable. But we are so close to having an empty nest. Your youngest is a senior. It was just going to be us. We were going to travel, take long walks, and now, because of an impulse moment, we are back to square one.

Of course I realize he won't be a puppy forever but that doesn't ease the feeling of betrayal I feel.

So, in conclusion, he's here and there is nothing I can do about it. But he is not and will never be my brother.

Sincerely,
Jiggies

P.S. Adorable chewed up your white leather Nike tennis shoe. So cute.



Recognized


We got a new puppy last week. Our beagle is not amused.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. GWHARGIS All rights reserved.
GWHARGIS has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.