Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted November 16, 2019 Chapters:  ...40 41 -42- 43... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
It's Really A Matter of Survival

A chapter in the book Me and You - 40+ years of Poems V2

Perseverance

by QC Poet

Progressing
Eagerly
Resolving
Situations
Energetically
Venturing
Enterprisingly
Reacting
Attentively
Neighborly
Confidently
Enduring!
 
 



Acrostic Poetry Contest contest entry


Perseverance
By:
11/16/2019
Acrostic Poetry Contest Entry Submission

Acrostic Poetry ContestWrite an acrostic poem. An acrostic poem is a poem where the first letter of each line spells out a word.
View an example in the announcement.

Notes;
Dedicated to my Wife,
By the end of 2013 my life began to change dramatically due to physical illnesses and I began Peritoneal dialysis, by June of 2014, I was medically unable to continue working due to Kidney failure and my Wife had quit working also to become my Caretaker.

The attached photo collage is a small representation of the many surgeries and scars we continue to persever through.

1. What is the meaning of perseverance?
Perseverance is the ability to keep doing something in spite of obstacles. People who persevere show steadfastness in doing something despite how hard it is or how long it takes to reach the goal. Perseverance -- sometimes called (grit); -- is the great leveler.
2. The above Answer was Obtained from a Goggle Search.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.