Romance Fiction posted October 27, 2019 Chapters: 1 -2- 2... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Searching for the missing piece to a murder puzzle!

A chapter in the book My Jigsaw Puzzle: The Missing Piece

Whodunit?

by Commando


Dedicated to all "Paranormal Investigators!"


~~~Do not review--"In work"~~~

Cathy Waldron, aka "Tootie," and me, Bill Bishop, aka "Commando" are co-authors of this book. Our wish is to make you laugh and cry, then leave you in a state of uncertainty as to what will happen next. We invite you to follow along with our book, and will appreciate feedback and recommendations for improvement. As always, thank you for reading our work and best wishes wherever you are.

Previously!

"Oh, my goodness! You're sweeter than Grandma's cherry pie, Kasandra. Just so you know, I plan to marry you when the dew is on the roses, and the frost bites our noses. So, Baby, Baby--get ready!" "Sweet, Jesus! It's my heart, Billy. Please, help me!"


Chapter 2

~Special Note~
Some words are written in a way that is appropriate for mountain folks; yet, are not always grammatically correct. Characters will reflect earlier scenes in their lives at times. Wider spaces between words are due to the use of "fully justified formatting."  

 




Greetings, friends! Chapters 1- 14 were previously written; yet, somehow lost. Cathy and I are starting from the beginning. A "Salute" to those of you who are reading our work. Your thoughts matter to us. It is an honor to write at Cathy's side. She is an awesome writer here on FanStory, and her book cover design is astonishing. We hope to see you in Chapter 3. Best wishes wherever you are and God Bless. Respectfully, Cathy and Bill.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Commando All rights reserved.
Commando has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.