Spiritual Poetry posted August 25, 2019 Chapters:  ...10 10 -11- 12... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
See you in heaven, Dean.

A chapter in the book Remembering Dean

In The Arms of Jesus

by Sally Law

In The Arms of Jesus~ Dedication to Dean Kuch

An encourager happened onto my FanStory pages about this time last year. I clicked onto his portfolio, surprised to see he was both a horror writer and a Christian Faith-based poet. His writings were intriguing, reflecting both dark and light. I was naturally drawn to the light, like a butterfly to a petal's sweet offerings.

Dean was a deep thinker with much to say. I was strictly a prose writer and saw no poetry in my future. I enjoyed reading it all, but honestly drawn more to prose. Then, the challenge came. He, along with Boo Ghost, issued the dare: "Enter the Halloween Tanka, or else." I love a dare, and a challenge, but most of all, the money was insane. I bit and here I am.

Thank you, Dean. Who knew I had it in me all along? You did or suspected it. Thank you, my encourager, Dean Kuch.

fly away, dear Dean,
to a place in glory found,
in Jesus's arms



Recognized

#790
2019


A Haibun Haiku dedicated to Dean Kuch. Gone with God.

Photo courtesy of my husband, Jackson. New Smyrna Beach, Florida at sunrise.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sally Law All rights reserved.
Sally Law has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.