General Fiction posted August 23, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day dreaming

11 o'clock

by Iza Deleanu


It's 11 o'clock a.m, somewhere in this world. I am watching the 11 o'clock thumping on the shore of the Pacific Ocean. The sun majestic holds the horizon in a hot embrace. Birds are launching in and out from the velvety blanket of the sea.

The sand still keeps tight in his memory the last night dance of the full moon, when gigantic tides invaded its intimacy. As a result of this struggle, there are abandoned shells and seaweed on the shore.

It's at 11 o'clock on the mountain. The birds are praising the beautiful day in a concert of unearthly trills. Monkeys are running from branch to branch, searching for lunch supplies. From the top of my tree, I am watching the sun glowing in the peak of the mountain, a golden aura that increases the mysticism of this place. I am trapped in two worlds, and it's 11 o'clock.



Flash Non-Fiction writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a flash non-fiction story that uses 150 words. That is the challenge of this contest. Write a story (on any topic) using exactly 150 words. The title does not count towards the word count. Online word processor is an estimate only. We recommend the use of a computer word processor to count the words. Enter for your chance at the winner take all prize.

Recognized

#497
2019


Word count 150. As a traveler I am tending to choose my dream location that has both options, so I can enjoy the best of the Two worlds.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.