Writing Fiction posted August 22, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
150 word fiction for the club

Molly's Happy Place

by Teri7

Molly and her friend Jan decided to wander off to their happy place. Their moms had told them to stay close to the house, but they didn't listen today.

The more they walked toward the place, the more their feet started to hurt.

"Molly, don't you think we have done too much already? This is against what our moms told us not to do."

"Jan, we are supposed to be best friends."

The girls walked a few feet further and stopped. There was a dark and gloomy house in their path way.

Both girls' eyes got as round as saucers. They saw a scary looking man following them.

Molly grabbed Jan's hand.

They ran home as fast as they could.

In unison they cried out, "Made it!"










Recognized

#466
2019


The moral to this short story is to always listen to your parents. Things happen to us when we go off our path. Sometimes they can be very dangerous and scary.

Club entry for the "Beloved Places" event in "Flash Fiction and Short Shorts".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Teri7 All rights reserved.
Teri7 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.