General Poetry posted August 19, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
and their gruesome yet imaginative methods.

Hitmen

by tempeste

The Mafia hire hitmen that often dispose
uncannily of their
victims whose bodies vanish into thin air
without a trace.
Seabeds to building foundations, acid to body dissections are all likely solutions.



ABC Poetry Contest contest entry


DeMeo, a high Mafia hitman, would wait for his victim to arrive with a silenced pistol in one hand and a towel in the other. After a point-blank shot in the back of the head, DeMeo would carefully wrap the towel around the wound to prevent too much blood from spilli.....then the body would be deposited in a bathtub where it would bleed out as much as possible.

If a victim was murdered to send a message, they would dump the body publically for all to see. Otherwise, blood would eventually be washed down the drain and DeMeo, a trained butcher, would supervise a quick and efficient dismemberment, with body parts packed in plastic and stuffed in cardboard boxes. The boxes would be included with refuse intended for a large local landfill.
Other victims are crushed in junkyards, given cement shoes and thrown into the sea, buried under another body in a graveyard ..... etc
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. tempeste All rights reserved.
tempeste has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.