Supernatural Fiction posted August 11, 2019 Chapters:  ...20 21 -22- 23... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
THE IMMORTAL/A Novel of the Breedline series

A chapter in the book THE IMMORTAL

A Love that Binds

by scongrove




Background
Thanks for taking the time to read my chapter. It's still in the working stages, so if you catch any mistakes, please let me know. I hope you enjoy!
Previously . . .

After an age-old creature—buried deep in the ground—rises from years of peaceful slumber to feast on humans, it attacks Jena McCain—a young artist who has the ability to speak with the dead—and infects her with the Rougarou curse. As the virus spreads through her body, Jena must resist her newly found urges for human blood for one hundred and one days. If she succumbs to the blood lust, she will be become the thing that has cursed her.    

Now that the creature is hunting humans, and infected an innocent young girl, God tasks Lailah—a battle angel gifted with the power of holy fire—with an important mission. She must take the Fury and Sebastian back to earth for the sole purpose of destroying this savage creature.  

After Captain Hodge offered Jimmy Fratianno time off his sentence if he turns over state’s evidence, he suddenly changes his mind. Somehow, Jimmy manages to get his hands on a shotgun and tries to escape the Berkeley Precinct. In the process, he injures Detective Perkins. Before he fires another shot, Detective Manuel Sanchez takes him out with two bullets. When the detective checks to see if Jimmy is dead, something strange occurs. As Jimmy’s prison jumpsuit splits apart at the seams, coarse black fur sprouts throughout his body until a wolfish creature immerges. Taken aback by Jimmy’s newfound transformation, Detective Sanchez reaches for his weapon. Faster than the human eye can perceive, the wolfish creature swats at his gun before the detective can discharge it, and escapes a precinct full of armed men and women. 

While the ambulance takes Detective Perkins to the hospital, his partner, Detective Sanchez goes out for some fresh air. In the event of what just went down in his own precinct, he needed to take a breather. Before he could get around the corner of the police station, a black SUV tries to take him out. Taking a bullet in the shoulder, Sanchez manages to capture the shooter—in which he suspicions is connected to Jimmy Fratianno’s family—while the driver makes his get-away. When Detective Sanchez arrives at the hospital, he decides this is way over his department’s head, and calls the Breedline Covenant for assistance. 
   

When Tim Ross—the head of the Breedline council—receives a call from Detective Sanchez, he had Drakon form a team to go hunt Jimmy Fratianno down. Fortunately, the tracking device implanted inside Jimmy during his incarceration gave them his exact location. When their plan to apprehend Jimmy at his Uncle Vincent Scarpelli’s estate turns to chaos, the Breedline find themselves surrounded by Scarpelli’s armed guards. But thanks to Jace’s Beast, the grave situation turns for the better when he takes out Scarpelli’s men.    
Meanwhile, Tessa is concerned for the Covenant’s safety after the mysterious creature somehow finds his way into their home and tries to attack Tara Hood. Now that the creature has found its way into the Covenant, Tim Ross—the head of the Breedline council—calls for a meeting. While they discuss the incident, Dr. Helen Carrington informs them that Tara is not human, and has no knowledge of carrying the genetics of a full-blooded Breedline. Left with no other choice, they must break the news to Tara and reveal their secret. As they contemplate on who will relay the news, Lawrence asks for permission to be the one to tell her. Not only does he volunteer, he admits to everyone that he has bonded with Tara.


Continued . . .      
      

While everyone gathered in the kitchen for breakfast, Tessa greeted Lawrence with a smile and said, “Helen went to check on Tara, and before she left, she asked if you would like to have breakfast with her. I’m sure Tara would love your company, and I can have a tray of food brought to her room.”

His eyes lit up with excitement. “I’d love to. Thank you, Ms. Tessa.”

Tessa smiled again. “I’ll take you back to see her.” She motioned for him to follow. “I’m heading that way myself. After what happened last night, I promised Tara I would stop by this morning to check on her.”

Without as much as a backward glance at the others, Lawrence walked alongside Tessa with a little giddy-up in his footsteps, eager to see Tara. Not only was he excited to see her, he had to make good on his promise and answer all her questions about the Covenant, the creature that had attacked her, and not to mention the part about her DNA results. He prayed she would take the news well.

Tessa lightly knocked a couple of times and then peeked through the cracked door. “Is it all right if Lawrence and I come in?”

“Of course,” Helen said, motioning her inside. “Please, come in.”

When they stepped inside, Lawrence’s mouth formed a smile that was a mile long as he caught sight of Tara, who Helen was monitoring by her bedside. He whispered a thank you to God for protecting her when he couldn’t. 

Tara turned in Lawrence’s direction, her eyes instantly going warm as she registered his presence.

Helen smiled and then gestured him over to the other side of Tara’s bed.  

“How are you feeling, Ms. Tara?” Lawrence asked in a soft voice.

“I’m better,” she said hoarsely. “Now that you’re here.”

He felt a rush of heat as though the temperature in the room had suddenly shifted.

“Your blood pressure is normal,” Helen said to Tara, tucking a stethoscope in her lab coat pocket. “I’m going to leave the IV out as long as you promise you’ll take it easy. It’s important that you to get plenty of rest.”

Tara nodded. “I promise. Thank you, Dr. Carrington.”

“You’re very welcome, Tara.” Helen patted her on the shoulder. “I’ll be back to check on you this evening.”

As Helen discreetly stepped out of the room, Tessa moved next to Tara’s bedside.

“Now that I hear you’re doing better, I won’t take up much of your time,” Tessa said as she looked over at Lawrence and smiled a little. “I have a feeling someone wants you all to himself.”

Tara’s eyes sparkled at Tessa’s observation despite the grogginess from lack of sleep.

“I just wanted to make sure you’re comfortable,” Tessa continued, refocusing her eyes on Tara. “If there’s anything you need all you have to do is press the call button by your bed.”   

“Thank you, Tessa. I appreciate everything you’ve all done for me.”

“Don’t mention it.” Tessa briefly placed her hand on Tara’s. “We all just want you safe and sound.”

Before Tessa left the room to give them privacy, she said, “By the way, your breakfast should be here shortly.”

Lawrence waved at Tessa and said, “Thank you.” 

As the door clicked shut, Lawrence gathered Tara’s hand in his, and lightly squeezed. “I’m sorry,” he choked out, “that I wasn’t here for you when you needed me.” 

Tara lifted her hand to his cheek and gently caressed his face. “It’s not your fault, Lawrence. You couldn’t have known something like that was going to happen. Besides, I owe you my life.” Her eyes filled with tears. “If you and Roman hadn’t come when you did that night . . ."         

He reached up for her hand, and pressed his lips to her delicate skin. She shuttered at the warmth and softness of his touch.

“You might think I’m crazy, Tara, but I believe somehow we were destined to meet.”

She smiled up at him, so much emotion in her eyes that it took his breath away. “I don’t think you’re crazy at all.” She swallowed back tears. “When I first saw you, I felt something . . . something I’ve never felt before in my life. It’s hard to put into words. Somehow I feel safe with you, almost like I’ve known you my whole life.” 
   
Lawrence had to take a moment to compose himself. To try to rid himself of the emotion knotting his throat so tightly.

The funny thing was; he was already envisioning a life with her. 

“Tara, in all my years, I never dreamed of meeting someone like you,” he said, sincerity ringing clear in his voice. “You’re like a gift from God. And I’m so damn grateful for it.”

Tara’s smile broadened and her heart swelled. “So, what do we do now?” 

“Well, first, we need to talk about a few things,” he said. “I promised I would answer all your questions. And I think now is the perfect time.”

“And I’m ready to listen,” she replied.

Lawrence nodded and started talking, telling Tara about the creature that had killed Brandon, and attacked her. Then he went on to tell her all about the Breedline, and that she was too born with the same genetics along with other things that seemed entirely impossible. When he finally fell silent, Tara could only stare at him. Her instincts were telling her that he wasn’t lying, but it was all too hard to accept.

Tara pondered Lawrence’s words and then asked, “If I am indeed a full-blooded Breedline, will I shift into a wolf?”

He lifted one eyebrow. “Yes, if we make love.”

Her eyes widened, and her cheeks flushed. “Oh, I see.”

He leaned over her just as she herself was rising off the bed to meet him, but a knock at the door halted their kiss. Then a familiar voice called out, “Tara . . . Lawrence . . . you guys in there? I’ve got breakfast for two.”

Great timing, Mr. Roman Kincaid, Lawrence thought. “It’s open, Roman,” he said with a slight groan. “Come on in, buddy.”

Roman pushed open the door with a tray on wheels, and muttered, “I wasn’t interrupting anything, was I? I mean, I can come back if—”

“No, no,” Tara quickly replied. “You’re fine, Roman. Thank you.” She inhaled deeply. “It smells wonderful.”

As Roman wheeled the cart into the room, he glanced over at Lawrence, who sat close to Tara’s bedside with a look of contentment on his face. A surge of pride washed over Roman as he thought of his close friend. After all the years of putting everyone before himself, this time, he was finally getting what he deserved. A bonded mate. That particular notion brought Lailah to mind. He wondered if he would ever see the beautiful, red headed angel again.

“Thanks for bringing us breakfast, buddy,” Lawrence said, bringing Roman back to focus.

“It’s no problem,” he replied. “It’s my pleasure. Besides, it gave me an excuse to stop by and see how our guest is getting along.” He placed his hand on Tara’s shoulder and said, “You feeling better, Tara?”   
     
Tara had to force herself not to grab for the cup of coffee on the tray full of covered dishes. Instead, she smiled and said, “I’m feeling much better. Thanks for asking, Roman.”

Roman noticed her eyeballing the cup of coffee. “Would you like some coffee, Tara?” He picked up the mug and held it out to her.

“I’d love some.” She reached for the hot beverage and took a slow sip, then moaned. “Oh, my. This is the best cup of coffee I’ve ever tasted.”

After a couple more sips, she briefly paused, her shoulders sagging a bit as if all the air escaped her at once. “I’m glad you stopped by, Roman. I want to tell you how thankful I am to you and Lawrence for saving my life. If it weren’t for you two, I wouldn’t be alive today.”

Roman’s expression softened. “I’m glad I was there to help. And you’re very welcome, Tara.” He included Lawrence in his gaze as he looked between them. “And in my opinion, it was fate that brought us there that night. Just looking at the both of you is enough proof to believe in destiny.”

“I think we should give the good Lord all the credit,” Lawrence said as he looked away from Roman and focused his eyes on Tara. “I believe he’s the one that led us to you, Tara. I have no doubt about it.”

Tara teared up, her eyes going glossy and bright, but there was also a joyous smile on her face. “I believe it too,” she said.

Lawrence leaned over and gently pressed a kiss to her lips.

“I think that’s my cue to hit the road,” Roman said. “Enjoy the breakfast.”

“Thanks buddy,” Lawrence said around a chuckle. “I’ll catch you later.”

As Roman left the two lovebirds alone, he headed back to the kitchen where everyone gathered for breakfast.

He could hear chatter, laughter, and bustling around all the way down the end of the hall. When he got to the opening of the kitchen, the thirty-foot-long table in the center of the room was full of nearly everyone in the Covenant, except for Lawrence and Tara.

At the far side, he noticed an empty chair next to Jena and her friend, Angie, who was staring at Bull with a flirtatious smile. Hmm, he thought to himself. He would definitely have to ask Bull about that later.  
  
As he sat down next to Angie, he stared across the table at Bull and batted his brows.

Bull looked at Roman with a shit-eating grin.

When a plate full of food was set in front of Roman, he looked up and saw that it was Tim Ross’s beloved standing over him. Angel was beautiful. She closely resembled the country singer, Crystal Gayle, except for her eyes. Angel’s eyes were the color of fire with gold specks around the irises. And her black, almost-floor-length hair, reminded him of the fairy-tale story of Rapunzel.  

“I hope you’re hungry,” she said. “We made enough to feed an army.” 

“Thanks Angel,” he said, patting his stomach. “I’m famished. The food smells delicious.” 

As Roman chewed his food, he listened to everyone while they engaged in conversation and watched as the mothers at the table fussed over their children. So far, there were two sets of twin boys, belonging to Jace and Tessa, and the other twins were Eve and Sebastian’s sons. Since Sebastian was . . . well . . . supposedly with the battle angels, everyone in the Covenant, especially Sebastian’s sister Anna, helped Eve with the boys. Over the last few weeks, he’d noticed Zeke Rizzo—the owner of the Cat Club, and a.k.a. the sin eater—stopping by to visit Anna. It was obvious the two had some kind of love connection. Ever since Yelena quit her job at Zeke’s bar, and moved in with Apollyon’s mother, it was like Zeke had accepted the fact that she had moved on. He didn’t blame her for falling in love with Apollyon. In fact, they’d recently found out Yelena was carrying his child. Sometimes love took you on a journey that couldn’t be explained. It was fate's way of deciding for you. Besides, Zeke had Anna on his mind, and things seemed to be moving in the right direction.  

Tim and Angel’s little girl Natalie was the oldest child in the Covenant, nearly two years now. Soon, she would have playmates. Jem and Mia were expecting a little girl in less than a month. Since Mia was half-succubus, the fetus grew at a phenomenal rate, even after it was born. Her species carried a child for no more than four months. Once the child reached the size of a two-year-old, they would then develop at the rate of a normal child.

Steven and Abbey were expecting too, but they didn’t know what the sex of the baby was. They wanted it to be a surprise, although it was apparent they were hoping for a boy. Abbey was born a Lupa, and if the baby happened to be a girl, she would inherit her mother’s genetics. Even so, it wouldn’t make any difference. Everyone in the Covenant would love her just the same. But there would have to be precautions when she reached adulthood. A Lupa, also known as a she-wolf, can be a threat if provoked into shifting. Anger was the creature’s worst adversary, and the Covenant made sure they kept tranquillizer darts well stocked.   

As Roman roamed through all the faces at the table, his eyes stopped at the couple sitting at the far end. They looked the complete opposite. Drakon was a mountain of a man, who had to be at least six-foot-seven with a black, three inch Mohawk on top of his shaved head, and a look that said without words he wasn’t a person you wanted to piss off. His wife Cassie was a tiny thing, and full of life. She worked in prenatal care at the Bates Hospital. She was the type of person that would give a stranger the shirt off her back. And she adored everyone at this table, especially her husband. Eager to be married, Drakon and Cassie decided to skip the traditional ceremony, and instead, said their vows on the Courthouse Steps. They had been married for a year, and now, they were ready to start a family of their own. Roman envied their relationship. He had always admired his and Drakon’s friendship for years, and hoped he would have the same kind of luck his friend did.

For no particular reason, Roman took note of how attentive the men were with their mates. Sitting next to Drakon was a young couple that was obviously smitten with one another. He had met them when he came to help the Covenant track down Valkin Steele. Casey Barton was a professional male model and was the keyboardist in the band Chaos. His girlfriend Lila Demont worked as a lab technician, and well known for her family’s wealth and prestigious bloodline. Her father, Victor Demont, was a retired council member of the Pennsylvania Covenant who wasn’t too happy about his daughter dating Casey since he was not a full-blooded Breedline. Casey was a Theriomorph. That was definitely not something the Demont family accepted. Due to certain circumstances Roman was not aware of, Victor suddenly came to reason with his daughter’s decision to be with Casey.  

Then Roman’s attention went to another young couple sitting across Casey and Lila. Clearly, by the way they looked at one another it was evident they were in a serious relationship. Kyle Jones was Casey’s best friend, and worked as a mechanic and the bass player for the band Chaos. Kyle’s girlfriend Celina Baldolf, was not only a Breedline, she was a white Wicca. She worked as an editor at a local publishing company. The couple seemed head-over-heals for one another. 

Roman noticed Detective Sanchez—who was sitting next to Celina—reach for his cell phone. When he answered, it wasn’t long before his expression turned grim. Whatever was being said on the other end didn’t appear to be good news.   

As the chatter surged among Roman’s newfound family, he felt himself receding, stepping behind an invisible screen that dimmed the sounds and the senses. His mind was on Lailah, wondering when she would come back to earth, and if he would get to see her.    
              
“Hey, Roman,” Tim said as he stood next to Roman. “You okay?”

When he didn’t answer, Tim gave Roman’s enormous shoulder a squeeze.

Roman flinched and looked over his shoulder. “Oh, sorry Tim. Did you say something?”

Tim chuckled and said, “You look like your miles away. Is there something you want to talk about?”

“Ah, nah,” Roman muttered, waving it off like it was nothing. “I was just admiring all the couples here. It must feel good to have someone special, you know, to be in love.”

“Yes, it is,” Tim replied. “And you’re next, Roman.”

A female voice called out from across the room, distracting them. “Honey, your daughter wants you.”

As Tim turned to the sound of Angel’s voice, Natalie slipped out of her highchair and took off at a dead run, smiling at her daddy as she ran in his direction.

Tim scooped her up in his arms, and pressed kisses to her forehead. “Hey there, sweet pea.” 

Natalie giggled and kicked her feet.

“Just think, Roman.” Tim looked down at him, arching a brow. “This could be you some day. It’ll happen before you know it. When you least expect it.”

Roman nodded and smirked. Yeah, he thought. He had no idea how to make that happen. It was impossible to be with Lailah. She was a battle angel for crying out-loud. How could he be with someone he could never really have? 
  
When Detective Manuel Sanchez rose from his chair and began to address the table, Roman shifted back to focus.

“I hate to interrupt everyone’s meal,” said Manuel. “But I just received some news from my captain. The surveillance footage of the incident at the precinct is missing.”

“Please don’t tell me you’re talking about the footage of Jimmy Fratianno shifting into his rogue wolf,” Tim reluctantly said.

Manuel nodded. “The evidence storage facility was compromised.”

“I don’t understand,” Tessa spoke out. “I thought you were going to get rid of that video.”

“I’m sorry, Tessa,” Manuel regretfully said. “I was going to take care of it first thing right after our meeting. I was sure the video would be secure until then. Apparently I was wrong.”

“Do you have any idea who could have taken it?” Tim queried.

“There’s only two other people, including myself, my partner, and my captain that have access to the precinct’s property and evidence room,” Manuel replied. “And I know Perkins and my captain are the two most trustworthy people I know.” 

“Who are the two others?” Tessa asked Manuel.

“Officers Nicolas Ratcliff and Meagan Lacher.”

“Do you think one of them could be capable of taking it?” asked Tessa.

“I’ve known Officer Ratcliff for fifteen years,” Manuel said to Tessa. “He’s not the type of man that would betray anyone. I’m not so sure about Officer Lacher. She’s only been with the precinct for a year,” he went on to explain. “It’s possible someone made her an offer she couldn’t refuse. After all, the love of money is the root of all evil. In my line of work, I’ve seen people do just about anything for it.”  
        
“Whatever the case, we’ve got to get that video back,” Tim demanded. “If this gets out to the press—” he released a deep breath. “I’m going to have faith you’ll get this taken care of Detective.”

“I’ll do whatever I can to make that happen,” Manuel said. “But before then, prepare yourselves for the worst. If this gets out, they’ll link it to the cemetery attack. It’s a possibility we’ll have a mass panic on our hands.”

“What’s done is done,” Tessa simply said. “Besides, we still have all those witnesses at the police department of which some were human. If we’re lucky, most people will think it’s fake.”

“Yeah,” Manuel sighed. “If we’re lucky.” Then he added, “There’s something I want to bring up about this mysterious creature that’s been bugging the hell out of me.”

Tessa shrugged. “What do you mean, Detective?”

“If this is the same creature that killed my sister and Carla Rosi, I don’t think it acted alone.”

“Are you saying there’s another creature?” Tim asked.

“I’m not positive, but I do know the last time I saw my sister, she got in a car with two males.”

“Did the police ever question them?”

“The two suspects were never found,” Manuel told Tim. “There was no evidence at the crime scene, no finger prints, nothing. It was eventually listed as a cold case.”

Tim shook his head. “Let’s hope to hell we’re only dealing with one creature. For now, let’s focus on getting that surveillance video.”

To be continued . . .         
 

 




NOTE: This is not part of the chapter. A reference for terms and cast of characters, especially for new readers. Unfortunately, I could not add all the characters listed in this chapter. Simply not enough room.

BREEDLINE - A species of humans that have the ability to change from human form into a wolf form. They are not like the old legend of the Lycanthropy myth. Breedline species can shift into their wolf at will. The moon has no power over them. They do not pass their ability to other humans with a bite or scratch like the Lycanthropy myth.
The Breedline only get their wolf if they are born with an identical twin. Although they live among humans, their species is secret.
In wolf form, they have super-strength, speed, and heightened senses. Compared to humans, Breedlines have tremendous advantages when it comes to health. Their bodies heal fast and are not subject to illnesses or diseases. The only thing that slows their healing process is silver. It is their kryptonite. Besides old age, a silver bullet to the brain is the only thing that can kill a Breedline.
All males change into their wolf at the age of eighteen. Females do not go through the change until they make love to their Breedline bonded mate.

BREEDLINE TWINS - Identical twins that are born from either one or both parents of the Breedline species. They have a strong, unbreakable bond from birth. Born with telepathic abilities, they have the power to sense the other's emotions or injuries. In some cases, the bond between twins are so strong, they cannot live without the other.

BREEDLINE BONDING - The male Breedline spends their life in search of their bonded mate. When two Breedlines experience a bond, they instantly feel a simultaneous, desirable attraction. They bond for life. It is possible for them to have more than one mate in their lifespan.

BELOVED - A word used by a Breedline to express the bond to their mate.

DOUBLE BONDED - In some cases, male Breedline twins bond with the same female but one will carry a stronger bond. Usually one of them must sacrifice for the other twin.

BREEDLINE COVENANT - The Breedline species must live within the boundaries of a Covenant. There is one in every state. A council governs their laws and oversees the species population.

THE BREEDLINE QUEEN - A Breedline queen is born once every one hundred years. Her massive stature, black fur, and red eyes are the queen's trademarks. Her alpha wolf has twice the strength, speed, and size of any Breedline. She rules over all the Breedline Covenants where she makes all the final decisions. This is their absolute True Law.

HALF-BREED - This species is born with the genes from both Breedline and succubus. They can bond with either a full blood Breedline, or another half-breed. They cannot change into the Breedline wolf, but they do need blood from them to survive. With the power to hypnotize, most Breedlines have minimal respect and credence toward the half-breed species.

THERIOMORPH - They are born with the genes of a Breedline, but do not shift into a wolf. They shape shift into an enormous black panther. They possess powers of mind manipulation and random visions of the future. They must use the drug dopamine to suppress their urges. Their eye color shifts into a bright lavender when their Theriomorph nature takes over. The Breedline see them as a threat to their species.

ADALWOLF - A species that has the power to shift from their human form into a beautiful creature, twice the size, resembling half man and half wolf. Born with super-strength, they can move from one place to another in supernatural speed. Their eyes take on the appearance of two shimmering diamonds. With the power to regenerate their own cells, an Adalwolf will stop aging at thirty. The moon has no power over them, and they are immune to silver. They can bond with any species.

Tessa Fairchild (a.k.a. the Breedline Queen) - She was born into the human world and later discovers she's a Breedline. Abandoned by her parents, and raised by her aunt and uncle, Tessa has no knowledge of being born a twin. After she meets Jace, they become bonded mates. During her first change into her Breedline wolf, she became the new Breedline queen. She is an inspiring artist.

Dr. Helen Carrington - She is a Breedline species and a physician at the California Bates Hospital for both Breedlines and humans. She is bonded to Alexander Crest.

Roman Kincaid - He is an Adalwolf trained in military tactics, hired as a special breed of warriors from Brazil. Hired as a bodyguard for Valkin Steele - a billionaire funding a group of unethical scientist's research - he later learns of Steele's underground sex-trafficking and illegal drug and weapons trade, and informs the Breedline Covenant. He also forms a team of Breedline soldiers who work for a private Special Ops group contracted by the military for missions that no one else can or will do to help put an end to Valkin Steele's corrupt organization.

Lawrence Colbert - A Breedline council member of the New Jersey Covenant, trained in military tactics and as a medic who worked alongside Roman Kincaid, the Special Ops Team, and the Breedline Covenant to help take down Valkin Steele.

Detective Manuel Sanchez - Raised by a single mother, Manuel never knew his real father. At age thirteen, his older sister Lailah was murdered, and her killer never apprehended. Consumed by Lailah's death, Manuel chooses a career in police enforcement hoping someday he will bring justice to his sister. Now in his fifties - living his life as a bachelor and a homicide detective - he discovers he's not entirely human, and has inherited his father's Breedline genetics.

Lailah - She is a battle angel gifted with holy fire used to trap or immobilize demons and other evil supernatural beings, rather than killing them outright. Forty-one years ago, in her human life at age seventeen, she was savagely murdered. Although her killer got away with the crime, her younger brother, Detective Manuel Sanchez promises to dedicate his life trying to solve the murder.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. scongrove All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
scongrove has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.