Biographical Non-Fiction posted August 8, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Anything for attention, that's my motto

A not-so Good Day Turns Bad

by Sasha


This is not at typical Ramble. It is just an update on my not so boring life.  It will also be a very short one... I do not want to belaybor the point.
 
* * * * * * *
 
I have been  putting this off for a few days to avoid upsettng all of you.  I recently had several tests run to determin what is wrong with me.  I saw Dr. Guzmam this afternoon and learned the answer.  Here goes;  I have parkinso's desease AND Cancer.  They haven't detemined where the cancer is yet.  That will require another test.


Those of you familiar with me know that I have had cancer four times.

Uterin cancer requiring a full hystrectomy.   Breast cancer three times. Also requirig a double mastetomy and a third surgery above my right collar bone.  I under went nearly five years of chemo therapy and radiation therpy. Something 
I have no interest or desire do again.  That, my friends, is already carved in stone.

I've told a few friends here and they are not taking it well.  My dear friend, Linda, the one who has been planning my funeral is close to throwing herself in front of a bus.

I spent nearly all week trying to learn as much as I can about Parkinson's but there realy isn't much information.  Being in my seventies does insure it will develop more quickly than if I were younger.

Please, no sad, tearstained responses wanted.  If you cannot keep your sense of humore, you are of no use to me.  I think it would be fun to have a contest.  Everyone can donate up to one dollar and pick a day they think I will move on to better place and the winner gets all the money which they can donate to my cremation fund, which is pathetically low at this time.

Remember, keep your sense of humor.


 



Recognized

#181
2019


Anyone familiar with Parkinson's please let me know. All Google had were ads for clinics.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sasha All rights reserved.
Sasha has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.