Mature Script posted June 27, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A casual hot tub erotic encounter.

Lemons Are A Man's Best Friend

by Lance S. Loria

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Scene 1: Scene opens in
the secluded backyard of
Barry's home with Tony and
Barry drinking beer and
enjoying the hot tub. Both
men are naked as
evidenced by discarded
shirts and shorts lying in
plain view. The camera
zooms in and jovial voices
can be heard over the
Jacuzzi.

"The lemon was stuck way up his ass and impossible to remove. He had to go to the hospital emergency room for help. This guy is a moron." Chuckled Tony. "Apparently, he let his partner pound his ass with the lemon inserted. They were probably trying to make lemonade!" Both men laughed.

Barry couldn't contain himself and beer sprayed from his mouth as he snorted loudly saying, "I understand that the ER nurse was a somewhat conservative middle aged woman who had a look of complete disbelief and disgust on her face. Haha."

"A young male medical resident was called in to assist on this case." said Tony. "He was clearly nervous and wore not only rubber gloves but also a surgical mask."

"Hahaha." They were both cracking up uncontrollably again.

"A mask? Why was that needed, this patient's ass was obviously going to have a fresh lemon scent." Barry was hysterical now.

"Tony, stand up and lean over the side and spread your cheeks. All this ass talk has me horny as hell. I just want to fuck you the old fashion way, without any lemon."

Stage Direction: Tony
stands up facing the
audience and leans over
the edge of the hot tub
with Barry standing close
behind him.

"Oh my God, Barry. The hell you say, your cock head is bigger than any lemon...and much harder too."

Barry smiled and said, "All is good, as long as you don't mind the lack of that fresh lemon scent and taste buddy."

Lighting fades to dark.
Moans and grunts along
with splashing water can
be heard.

The End




The Lemon was... writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write an adult/erotic script that starts with the sentence, "The Lemon was..."

All entries must be in the form of a script and must contain at least two hundred words.

Ready, set, action!



The title is really a joke, since the lemon was not any man's best friend in these circumstances.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Lance S. Loria All rights reserved.
Lance S. Loria has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.