General Fiction posted June 24, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Fighting for love.

Outlaw Lovers

by tempeste


In a future world where love is a crime
Those that feel the urge to connect are seen as a threat.

Nia and Silas are outlaw lovers
every day for them is like playing at the Russian roulette.

Every secret brush of hands or stolen glance
could reveal their forbidden romance.

The Collective consider them sick
cause it's " deaf " to the music of their love dance.



Another love poem writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a two line, four stanza poem describing love. Second line in first stanza must rhyme with fourth line in second stanza, etc.


For those that are not sci- fic nerds.......

In this future world, that strongly recall the ones of Logan ' s Run and THX1138, emotions have been repressed and love is considered a crime : to save guard The Collective, people are screened for the ' disease ' of feeling (SOS : Switch On Syndrome..labelled also as the " bug " ) and if found to be infected they have to take a daily regimen of pills known as " inhibitors ". If the cure does not work the alternative is usually death, often by suicide.
This is the trailer of " Equals ".

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. tempeste All rights reserved.
tempeste has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.