General Non-Fiction posted June 13, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Maria's Questions Answered

To Be Honest...

by Debra White

1. What did you want to be when you were small?
To be honest, I was such a free-spirit, I didn't really think about what I wanted to do until was about 13 or 14, and then I decided that I'd quite like to be a teacher.

2. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
I'd like to go for a long run followed by a massage and afternoon tea. 

3. How often do you buy clothes?
Next to never! Time and money are my biggest barriers to clothes shopping. Clothes for me, anyway - I seem to buy clothes for the kids every other week!

4. If you had a warning label, what would it say?
If you're going to tickle me, expect to get kicked in the face!

5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's a no-brainer! Cake :)

6. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Same as my answer to question 2.

7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
I'd have the power to make my voice heard as nobody ever seems to hear me! 

8. Is your glass half full or half empty?
I'm generally a half full kinda girl, but at the minute, my glass is full to the brim with wine! 

Cheers x



Recognized


Earlier, Maria (Jose Garcia) posted the above questions with her own answers. She invited readers to copy and paste the questions and then provide their own answers, so I thought I'd join in! It's nice to get to know a little about each other :)

Photo - me!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Debra White All rights reserved.
Debra White has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.