General Fiction posted May 3, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
It's All In The Family

A Helping Hand

by Miranda Langston

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

'Twas the night of Samhain and the hour of midnight had long since come to pass. The only thing to be heard in the drafty old mansion was the sound of raw ecstasy. The thin fingers of silvery light gently caressed her lacy black negligee. Her shapely legs formed perfect triangles with the satin sheets. Her breath growing heavier, she knew she was close. Her body quaked, riding wave upon wave of pleasure as he went faster and deeper. At last, she could take no more. Her back arched as a long, passionate moan escaped her blood red lips. Collapsing into the mattress, her breast heaved as she caught her breath. Dark eyes fell upon the subject of her rapture. "Thank you, Thing," she said with a wink.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Miranda Langston All rights reserved.
Miranda Langston has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.