Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted April 26, 2019 Chapters:  ...49 50 -51- 52... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
How We Know Things - By Asking Questions!

A chapter in the book Pappa's Memories and Ramblings

Life Questions

by QC Poet

   
Why do some questions have answers others lead us to more questions?
Why do people give us answers that sometimes sound more like suggestions? 
Why do politicians when asked questions rant or give you some other professions?
Do you think we all should become priest as we all are now keeping others confession? 

When we don't hear what we want to hear does it lead us toward more inquisitions? 

Do Friends suggestions tend to force us to make more personal revelations? 
Do your Friends like to rant and rave in order to get you under their subjugations? 
Can we ever Forgive intended and unintended personal space invasions?

What if we lie to people to divert our obvious hidden intentions?
May we change a subject in question to some other proper diversions?
Are you the type of person to retell the hurtful things that others will make in mentions?
Can we someday agree some subjects don't warrant our proper submergence?

 



Question writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a poem in which every stanza either begins with a question or ends with a question.


Life Questions
By;
4/24/2019
Contest Entry Submission;
Write a poem in which every stanza either begins with a question or ends with a question.

Photo Credit to;
Pixabay free download plus author add-ons.

Definitions: as used in this poem;

Professions: noun
(2) an act of declaring that one has a particular feeling or quality, especially when this is not the case.

Inquisitions: noun
(1) a period of prolonged and intensive questioning or investigation.

Subjugations: noun;
(1) the action or bringing someone or something under domination or control.

Submergence: verb
(1) to sink below the surface of water or any other enveloping medium.
(3) to cover; bury; subordinate; suppress;
(5) to be covered or lost from sight.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.