General Poetry posted April 21, 2019 Chapters:  ...18 19 -20- 21... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
prose

A chapter in the book NaPoWriMo 2019

Thinking To Myself

by sunnilicious



God is all around me, and on my mind. But do you think anybody really cares? Probably not because they have other things on their minds and in their hearts. That woman over there. Yeah, her... She's a Church Lady in love with Jesus. No really, her husband is named Jesus. Jesus Cologne if you must know. And if she isn't at home doing something for the family, or spending time with her husband, Mrs. Cologne is at the church singing off-key. You can't not like her for such bravery. And over there, I don't know that man... However, I see him everyday. He's quite interesting to watch because he always seems to be picking at something. One day his head, another day his crotch. Now, he's scratching his chest like an monkey. Is that an unconscious thing? I can't say for sure. This woman with the two little dogs, she's mean. Look how the Cocker Spaniel growls... And that Dachshund is always yawning to show you his sharp teeth. Who know what she teaches those Little Cujos... Oh my goodness, this couple always walks by with a box of fresh baked goodies. They probably sex a lot more often than normal to stay that skinny. What?!!! I'm thinking to myself... God is all around me, and on my mind.
 
Cute Angel With Heart




NaPoWriMo, April 20th 2019 - Writing Prompt: write a poem that talks like a monologue, but not.

Happy Easter!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Renate-Bertodi at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. sunnilicious All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
sunnilicious has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.