General Poetry posted April 15, 2019 Chapters:  ...12 13 -14- 15... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
nonet

A chapter in the book NaPoWriMo 2019

Palm Sunday

by sunnilicious

Palm Sunday is a religious day
This day commemorates Jesus
For overcoming hurdles
His reward was a feast
It was moveable
And lasted days;
See Gospel
Of John.
Peace.






I am not Christian, however, my father is mixed french and indian from the Caribbean and he raised me/us to right Jesus of Nazareth. I am not allowed to write Xmas either. It is Christmas... Hmmppt. He celebrates everything (like Diwali and Eid Mubrakh) because being sociable is good to do. Also, it was common practice to appreciate the day or season in Trinidad & Tobago. I just celebrate everything because of being born and raised in the USA with it. My late mother was Muslim and taught me to always appreciate the prophets before Mohammed because they all were messengers of God/Allah. So I tend to observe the Easter holidays... This year with my father in Florida.

I hope everybody has a wonderful Season of Renewal. Peace be upon you... Amen.


REFERENCES
FanArtReview, FanStory, PoetryDances, Wikipedia - Palm Sunday, Wikipedia Gospel of John


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. sunnilicious All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
sunnilicious has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.