Fantasy Poetry posted April 13, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Tanka poem

Tanka(clouds form funny shapes)

by Pamusart

clouds form funny shapes.
overhead, in busy sky,
hummingbird escapes
relentless bird tormentors;
hides with other creatures there



Recognized


I got a little goofy with the sky. Been sick and said What the heck? Let go and have fun. Some of you like finding things in my paintings.

In this one, the back of the head of the escaping hummingbird has acloud shape that, it could become a parrot.

Also, I got goofy while adding the shadow. Can you find the bearded lion, poor Mr. Bill, baby with pacifier, bull and cow having a conversation, Spongebob Square Face, a hand, a woman bundled in a shawl and a mystery thingamajingy to perk the viewerâ??s interest. I need to get a better photo when my easel is free. The lady and shawl are a little cut off. These hummingbirds and color scheme are my own and there is no such hummingbird.

Thank you for reading my poem

Painting by me Titled The Great Escape or The Green Question Mark. Any preferemce?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Pamusart All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Pamusart has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.