Biographical Non-Fiction posted March 4, 2019 Chapters:  ...7 7 -7- 7... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
An addition to Robyn's book

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

aryr

by aryr


get to know me! (whether you like it or not!)
A chapter in Robyn's book Get To Know Me!
Fun quizzes to help us get to know each other!

Get to Know Me! And then join the FUN. See notes for instructions on exactly how to do that.


Quiz #7: Aliehss Young-Roach (aryr)


1.) Do you use a pen name/pseudonym on-site?
Just my initials.

If not, why not? I am going to use Earl's reply since I like it- I want a book on my shelf with my name on it and I thought it should be the same here on Fanstory so I used my initials.


2.) How many places/homes have you lived in? Which was your favorite? And why?

Wow, I will just go with so many I can't remember them all and now since I live in a 5th wheel camper and travel all over the country (USA) the number just continues to grow. I was told by a professor (sociology) that the reason I moved so much as a child was because of my native ancestry and Indians are nomads- following the herds and moving from the seasons. As I got older I just moved things around in the house, besides there were no bisons to chase.


3.) Have you ever had a 'psychic moment' where you knew, predicted or sensed something before it happened? (Or similar?) If so, tell us about it!

I have actually had many, probably more than the number of times I have moved. The elders in the tribe said that I was a sensitive and therefore could pick up on things, which I have done since I was about six or seven. I have even attended a few séance gatherings. That is why I do card and stone readings as a hobby.


4.) Have you ever done something heroic? What was it?

I have done CPR more times than I want to remember, delivered several babies whose mothers did not make it to the hospital, and performed a tracheostomy in a remote area while being directed by the physician over the radio.

5.) What would you say is your best achievement to date? (A personal achievement -- not children, etc.)

I guess my best achievement is actually three fold- I earned my Registered Nurse status, I have my Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine, and I have had two books published.









Thanks to Robyn for this idea.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.