Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted January 30, 2019 Chapters:  ...29 30 -31- 32... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Metaphysical thought about love.

A chapter in the book Random Reflections.

A Thought About Love.

by Niyuta

A philosopher says 'Love' the original design of spirit.
It's the image of existence; primordial and pure.
Human; the creator's reflection in the mirror; his own image.
That gets blurred when 'I' emerges; the ego paints the mask.
Vanity adds the colors distorting the image, born blank.
An illusion of love; that's what appears in the fogged up mirror.
Indeed it is the human folly; a *Chasing of the Wind.





*Reference is made to 'Ecclesiastes' the words of Qoheleth-Son of King David in Jerusalem who wrote on "Vanity of Vanities". He says, "All is vanity! For all his toil, his toil under the sun, what man gain by it."
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Niyuta All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Niyuta has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.