General Non-Fiction posted January 29, 2019 Chapters:  ...16 17 -19- 20... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Some more interesting stuff about me.

A chapter in the book Earl's Book of Lists 2

Adding more about SL Morrical

by SLMorrical




Background
An addition to lists
I love all kinds of music.
This makes me eclectic for music. You could also say I am eclectic when it comes to movies. I love all genre.

My ancestry is strange and unusual, so I am strange and unusual. My mother's mother was a descendant of Spanish Gypsies. My Grandmother had the gift, and mom did have it as a child but denied it because of the era, and where she lived. I was always told to not acknowledge my heritage to avoid persecution. I embraced my heritage in silence. When I started to show signs of clairvoyance, my mom and dad took me to a shrink. I then decided not to tell anyone about anything like that. I denied my heritage and lost some of the gift. It sprouts up every once in a while.

My gift help me through the toughest times in my life. The times when I wanted to end my life because of issues that were going on in my life. I am thankful for this gift at that time. I still get deja vu, and my dreams at times come to fruition.

Working as a Hospice Nurse, I have been able to embrace my heritage again, and help patients and families at the end. Sometimes I do get the voices at that time,
the cold chills , and I do see flashes. The stories that I could tell from work are a book waiting to happen I think.

If anyone would like to know more about me please ask. I am an open book with nothing to hide.




I'm an interesting person to some people. Scary to others and an angel to patients and families. My friends love my intuition, and come to me for help. I am a one of kind and I embrace that now.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.