General Fiction posted January 17, 2019 Chapters:  ...13 14 -15- 16... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The Salesmen continue to die at Lance's hand.

A chapter in the book Redemption

Lance's Next Victim

by SLMorrical


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.



Background
A wife brings her husband back from the grave to deliver magikical justice. The salesmen he worked with are dying form his magikical justice.
Pacing the floor, Susie just knew who was going to die next. She knew who would be Lance's next victim. She calls Tony Otto at Motorcycle city trying to stop what she has done. She may have found how to put Lance back into the grave but doesn't have all the ingredients to do so.

"Motorcycle City, Tony Sands speaking, how may I help you?"

Susie's voice quivered, "I would like to speak with Tony Otto, please."

"He's not here. I'm the Manager, Can I help you?"

"I thought Tony Otto was the manager."

"The owner gave him some time off. I'm the manager until he comes back. What can I help you with as the manager of Motorcycle City?" Tony Sands says shrewdly. He was striving to get Tony Otto's position since he first started.

"No thank you." Susie hangs up the phone. "Oh no, it's already started, and Tony Sands will be dead by tomorrow. She sat down at the computer, tracking her order for the spell ingredients to send Lance back. "It looks like my order will be here by Thursday, next week. It won't be in time to save Tony Otto, but it will be in time to save T, and myself."

Back at Motorcycle City Tony Sands is in his glory and relishing in the fact that Tony Otto has been relieved of his position. "I deserve to have this position, not Tony Otto. TJ knows who the better manager is." Tony Sands is sure his boss will never find out he lied when he was hired. He doesn't have any experience being a manager of anything. Lance knew this, also knew Tony Sands had a fear that someone would find out he is a phony.

Tony Spots a customer coming in the door. There were only the two new salesmen and him. One salesman approached the customer and began showing him around. The deal was made and the salesman brought the customer to Tony Sands to finalize the paperwork. Then the problems started. The customer walks into Tony Sands's office and is introduced as Lance Justice. Tony Sands stands up and reaches out to shake his hand, and complete the deal. He looks at the customer and immediately freaks.

"How are you here? You can't be here," Tony's voice trembles as he speaks.

The salesman and the customer look at each other in confusion, "Are you okay Mr. Sands? I am ready to sign the paperwork, and take the bike home," Lance Justice says questioning Tony's attitude towards him.

Suddenly, TJ, the owner of Motorcycle City, arrives and asks to speak with Tony Sands immediately. The salesman and the customer leave the office as TJ closes the door. "Well Mr. Justice, I guess it will have to wait for a bit." The salesman says in disappointment.

"Don't bother, I can't wait, and I don't want to do business with a crazy Manager," Lance states as he leaves. The new salesmen don't know what Lance looks like, and TJ was so angry he didn't even notice him.

The salesmen can hear TJ yelling at Tony. He is furious with Tony Sands, "Tony, you lied on your application, to me and everyone, You never ran a dealership, You never sold anything until you started working here."

Tony starts to think and choose his words carefully to ensure he can lie his way out this confrontation. He doesn't want TJ to see him for the phony he is. "TJ what are you talking about? I worked as a General Manager for a dealership in South Carolina and actually increased their business. Why are you saying these things?"

TJ's face wrinkled in anger, "That dealership, Car Studio, doesn't even exist. Tell me another lie."

Tony Sands knew the gig was up, and TJ knows Tony Sands wasn't who he said he was.
"It went out of business, and that is why I moved here."

TJ shook his fist at Tony Sands, "It never existed in South Carolina. You moved here because you were fired from your truck driving job. You were fired for falsifying purchase orders, the trucks manifest, and even the doc stamp. You're a phony and have no clue on how to run a dealership. Tony Otto is coming back tomorrow to his position. You can stay on as a salesman."

"But TJ, why are you doing this now after two years? Who gave you this information, and why did you even look for it?"

"I was getting a lot of complaints on your paperwork from the bank, and from customers who aren't getting service because the service agreement isn't specified, but they are paying for it. You are costing this dealership money, which comes out of my pocket." TJ storms out of Tony Sands's office.

Tony Sands's fear has come to fruition. He can no longer play the important card anymore. "I can't believe after two years this has happened. I just want to know how. "

"You want to know how Tony," Lance says with a smirk.

"It was you but how, when, why?" Tony seeing Lance just increases his fear and despair. He knows there is nowhere to turn now.

"You think nothing can touch you, and you can live your lies, and be someone you're not. I exposed you, executed you fear." Lance looks at Tony with an evil grin, "Now what are you going to do, because you can't live your lies anymore."

Tony Sands reaches in his desk drawer, pulls out the revolver he illegally has there, points it at Lance. "I'm going to put you back in your grave, that is what I'm going to do now."

Lance laughing at Tony as he pulls the trigger. The shot is so loud it was even heard by TJ outside. Everyone at Motorcycle City runs over to Tony Sands's office, and are shocked a what they see. Tony Sands is lying on the floor with a bullet in his head. TJ yells, "Call 911,"

One of the salesmen called 911. "911 what's your emergency?"

"I'm at Motorcycle City, and our acting manager just committed suicide."

"Ambulance and police are on their way. Is he breathing?"

"No, he shot himself in the head." The salesman hangs up and notifies TJ the ambulance and police were on their way. "Why would Tony Sands kill himself, sir?"

TJ was thinking over the conversation with Tony Sands, wondered if it was his fault, "I don't know why."

Lance hidden, watching as the ambulance and police arrive. Lance laughing as he hears the salesmen and TJ, tell the police Tony Sands shot himself. Lance grinning an evil grin watching them pick up Tony Sands's body and placing it on the stretcher. Pretending to be someone else he ask "What happen?"

"A salesman killed himself," the paramedic answered.

Lance grins, "Did he?"





Characters so far:
Lance Morrell
Dead Lance Morrell
Susie Morrell
T-Teresa Legan -Susie's friend
Susie's parents -Ben and Janet
Donna -Susie's long time friend
Victoria - Susie's long time friend
Tony Otto - Manager of Motorcycle City
Tony Sands - Assistant Manager of Motorcycle City
Tommy Emerson -Salesman at Motor cycle City -(Dead)
Matt Miller - Salesman at Motorcycle City-(Dead)
Joel Aspen -Salesman at Motorcyle City-(Dead)
Detective Robert Case-Police Detective
Benjamin Davis - Owner of funeral home
Joseph Shoe - Customer of Lance Morrell's
Evil Lance- Dead Lance
Charlie and Duke - Coast Guard
Detective Vince Cole - Case's partnet
Captain Barbara Canus - Police Captian Case's boss
TJ- Owner of Motorcycle City

I look forward to all and any feedback. I have learned so much from everyone on FanStory that I am enjoying writing this book and posting it for feedback, critique.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.