General Fiction posted January 8, 2019 Chapters:  ...10060 10061 -10062- 10063... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Robyn's Quiz Response

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz #6 - Tom Reischel

by Treischel


Get to Know Me!  And then join the FUN.  Copy and paste the questions in your own document, answer them and then add them to this multi-author book as CHAPTER SIX.  (Yes, everyone should use the same chapter number.) This is another of Robyn's quizzes, such fun. Click on the 'Multi-author book at the bottom of this page and you're in.
 

 


1.) If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
I’d wish to be back in Jerusalem at the time of Christ. Maybe I’d have become an Apostle. On the other hand, maybe I was there in another life. I’ve certainly felt an affinity with Thomas, the Doubter.

2.) Did you ever do anything, growing up, that got you in trouble?  What was it?  How much trouble did it cause?  Do you regret this action now, or did it help you grow stronger?
 Not sure, but based on the number of spankings I got, I must have been a difficult child. I do recall getting caught stealing a comic book from a store, being caught by their security officer, having my parents called, and getting a beating when I got home. Dad was fond of using a belt.


3.)  Try to trick us.  Tell us two truths and a lie and allow your reviewers to guess which one is untrue.  (Try hard not to give it away!)  
  1. I tried to commit suicide, but chickened out. Drowning in the ocean.
  2. I have 19 grandchildren, and 3 great grandkids
  3. I once owned a 1961 Thunderbird Convertible, Diamond Blue                                                                                                                      *   Soooo – which one is the lie????  Let me know what you think in your comments.

4.) Have you ever been in the newspaper?  If yes, what for?
Yes, business journals. I actually wrote several articles related to purchasing, and been interviewed for them as well. . I’ve been interviewed for my books. Once, when I was 10, there was a kid who fell and was profusely bleeding from a large wood splinter through his arm. I remembered, from watching cowboy movies, to tie a turnicate above the wound. I used my belt. Was credited for saving his arm, and made the local paper (St. Paul Pioneer Press).

5.) Have you ever entered a talent contest?  If so, what was your talent?  And how did you do?
Yes. I was in the High School Talent Show. Entered as part of a group of 4, who sang and mugged up the song “You’ve got have heart” from the Musical Damn Yankees. We won 1st place. I still have the trophy.  I was also a drummer in the Twin City Federal, Drum and Bugle Corps for 4 years while in HS.. We participated in many local parades. I also gave piano concerts at Gillette Children’s Hospital doing Victor Borga type routines for the kids, when I was 14.



 




A fun exercise to get to know fellow Fanstorians
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Treischel All rights reserved.
Treischel has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.