Biographical Fiction posted January 8, 2019 Chapters:  ...10058 10060 -10061- 10062... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
For Robyn's Crazy Quiz :)

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Chapter Six

by Y. M. Roger


Get to Know Me!  And then join the FUN.  Copy and paste the questions in your own document, answer them and then add them to this multi-author book as CHAPTER SIX.  (Yes, everyone should use the same chapter number.)
Questions?  Ask the creator, Robyn Corum.

 

1. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
 
The day humanity makes first contact.
 

2. Did you ever do anything, growing up, that got you in trouble?  What was it?  How much trouble did it cause?  Do you regret this action now, or did it help you grow stronger?
 
Which time? LOL! Okay, we’ll go with sneaking out at night and meeting up with friends to run the neighborhood in middle school. Only got in trouble the time I got caught…which was the last time because my mom was so upset, I never wanted to see that again (plus dad grounded me for the rest of the summer). Remember, this was before cell phones so they had to ‘wait’ until I got back. Talk about a horrible feeling when you’re coming up your road at 2:30 in the morning on your bike and the lights are on in your house…  Still don’t regret those times the five of us had – I did hate upsetting my parents, though.
 

3. Try to trick us.  Tell us two truths and a lie and allow your reviewers to guess which one is untrue.  (Try hard not to give it away!)   **In their review comments, folks should guess which one they think is a lie.
 
My first job out of college was as Assistant Director of the High School Space Academy - how cool is that?!
 
My Harley will make you wanna scream (and you can’t ride it!)!
 
On my first solo toward my pilot’s license, I wore someone else’s shirt so I didn’t have to cut the tail off my own!

 

4. Have you ever been in the newspaper?  If yes, what for?
 
Which time? I grew up in a relatively small town and participated in just about everything: sports, science fairs, cheerleading, social clubs, scholastic stuff – you name it. Makes it hard to get away with anything when everyone knows your face - lol! (But there are ways...trust me!)
 

5. Have you ever entered a talent contest?  If so, what was your talent?  And how did you do?
 
Yep. Tap dancing. Won the one at the one and only summer camp I ever attended and the talent competition at the local pageant.

 



Recognized


image from Google via Next Observer [nextobserver.com]
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Y. M. Roger All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Y. M. Roger has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.