Mature Poetry posted November 28, 2018 Chapters: -4- 5... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Adult Dialogue

A chapter in the book Naughty Thoughts About Love

The Quickie

by Bucketlist

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
I was about to take a shower when my phone vibrated on my thigh.The familiar 'Barry White' deep toned voice said, "Hey sexy, what's going on?" I was only wearing my short, red, lace negligee. I felt myself getting wet, just reacting to his voice .

"Honey, want to play the imagination game? I asked.

" Silly puss, of course!"

So, I let the negligee hang loose. "I was getting ready to shower" I told him, "My robe is slithering to the floor. My erect nipples are aching for your mouth."

He asked " Will you play the feather and fur arousal game we play, which always brings you to orgasm without my touch?"

"Not now," I said, as my lace thong panties slid to the floor.

I was about to cover my body with foam soap. "Where are my hands now?" I teased!

With smooch music so he could hear the sensual beat,
I suggested he think of us grinding, naked. Then, I started softly groaning and moaning.

"Im gyrating naked to the music slowly, just for you. I'm stroking the foam with soft hands over my aching quivering body" I murmured, "When are you coming back ? This foam reminds me of you exploding inside me" I teased. " Now my fingers are doing the rythmic work, mmm, yes baby, yes baby YES, YES, YES! I screamed

OH! He groaned, I'm coming NOW baby!"

"Bet you don't know where I am now "I whispered, "Think about me on the bed, spread eagled, so you could go down on me. Imagine my warm moist bun waiting for your HOTdog, while your butterfly kisses drive my pulsating clitoris wild. My tongue is fast circling your member, and you climax a second time"


I woke up in a sweat. I'm tired out! Those were the good old days!




A writer on FS triggered my effort in a different genre. Critics welcome.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bucketlist All rights reserved.
Bucketlist has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.