General Fiction posted November 21, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Can't wait

Mmm, Darling

by Jean Hornby

" Mmm, darling I can't wait,"
" Me too " I purred as I shot another glance at tonight's invite.
" it is going to be the talk of Ascot " pouted Lara as she gave her prawn that extra stab to ensure herself it was truly dead.
" Pippa is no match for Jeffersons wild ways " I croaked, as I dabbed each corner of my mouth with the freshly laundered serviette.




We now sipped our Perrier waters in silence as we gazed into the busy life of Neons.
Neons had been our restaurant of habit. It's sexy waiters and their charm had lured us in on a regular basis. So,we had continued to come here every Friday for the past two years. Lara was one of my besties and I adored her immensely. She was witty and always full of banter and gossip galore,and my favourite' topics of the latest fashion and makeup had always been addressed and included with the weekend plans, today's events and yesterday's news.

Today's main point of talk had been about my brother Jefferson. He had been nicknamed 'the lion'.Jefferson always got the girl,but,unluckily for them,the only'one that seemed able to touch his heart and calm him was the even 'wilder cat, Pippa' Pippa was the talk, the beauty and the life of the town.
Every 'man lusted after her, but she lusted after no one' which made them all want her even more .
'So,dear Jefferson, amongst many others,waited in a queue, but,unlike those others, my brother'was not one to easily give up.

What Jefferson wants Jefferson 'gets; and so the' temptress Pippa remained high on his bucket list
of wants.

Lunch now over,we air kissed our good byes and told each other "later."

Getting ready for Lara's party was a task in itself. The queen of the ball could not be in two places at once, so was unable to be at my beck and call to give some honest clothing advice.

Being home alone I was certainly finding it hard to choose what I should wear.
I finally settled for something cool, but sexy. The dress of choice hued the deepest red that sparkled in an array of sequins and lace. It was a tightly fitted number that flattered my large man - made boobs and silhouetted my butt to look a tad size bigger than it really was.
I loved its naughtiness and the carefree look tailored to reveal and designed to switch the imagination on.
It's heels of crime were also over the top. But I marvelled at these crimson coloured heels with their diamante bow and the six inch spikes that could easily become a weapon. I now finished my killer look with a touch of glossy red lipstick.

I was ready and looking amazingly hot, if I do say so myself.
But my admiration in the mirror was to be a short one.
"Okay! " I shouted out the window at the persistent noise.

Taking a large mouthful of drink I hurried down the stairs to the waiting 'car,but the annoying horn did'not stop until I had opened the door.
My brother 'then,with foot down,carried on to' yell obscenities as his car with its invisible wings flew through the town. His excuse 'being that he was worried someone might take his dream girl,Pippa, away' so he could not chance her being alone for too long.

It did not take us long to arrive at our destination . Once we had arrived at the 'party,Jefferson wanted to do a peace offering and so disappeared' in search of the bar. On his return with our 'drinks,it was'not long before the lioness herself had appeared'

All three of us 'chatted but not for long. Unluckily for Jefferson,his friends pulled him away to go join them' But he tried in vain to seal a deal with a wink that said "I - want - you" followed by a voice that screamed "And the night is young!"
But she returned his pleading look with a vacant one, made her excuses and disappeared into the crowd.

'I,too,mingled but some how ended up alone at the bar where i was' soon joined by my own admirer.
The constant flow of drink soon removed all barriers,and it was' not long before we were happily sharing stories of our past,present and future hopes.

The eyes I looked into were 'hypnotic. our stares could not be broken'.

I found myself mesmerized and under some spell.
" Shall we get out of here and go back to mine? "purred my admirer
" I thought you would never ask " I replied.

'Then, as our eyes again met, our lips did,too.' The kiss was passionate and hot. It took me to a place that no other had, and I could not help but tingle as the surge of excitement kept me in a volcano of pleasure. As it continued to erupt, I knew I was not the only one to feel this electricity of lust.'
so I welcomed the warm tongue as it found its way into my mouth. I then moaned with ecstasy as soft warm lips cushioned mine.

I knew there was no turning back.

So my hands went on to explore what was beneath the clothing. I again moaned with delight as the reaction from my touch caused my neck to be sucked even harder.
I, no longer in control, welcomed each hungry bite as it continued with its claim for my flesh.

" I want you " cried the voice as fingers now ran through my hair.

'Does this mean you are mine?' I whispered as my tongue then teased its way south.


" Mmm,darling " purred Pippa as she held me tight.




Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jean Hornby All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Jean Hornby has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.