Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted November 20, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Many of you wanted more on Our Trips

Tootsie55 account is back!

by Sankey


Many of my FS friends, as you read my Autobiography "The Little Dog That Wouldn't Let Go" were chafing at the bit for more on our Holidays we took around Australia.
I know I kept telling everyone I was steering clear of more detail in deference to Louise's writing of "Our Trip Book."

I only helped with a couple of chapters and with editing and picture additions.
As is mentioned in the Introduction to  "Our Trips" bear in mind our disposition and the fact we could not get around to a lot of attractions as much as able-bodied folks can.

We have paid for another year of FS membership to allow all our friends who may have either missed out last time or were not around back then to go on some of our travels with us.

In Closing, most of you know our driving days are over for a number of reasons. 

The closing chapters of my biography have explained that in more detail.
 



Recognized


The picture is of my dear Louise on our back landing in better times.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.