Horror and Thriller Fiction posted November 5, 2018 Chapters:  ...7 8 -9- 10... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The first of the salesmen die

A chapter in the book Redemption

Lance Begins his justice

by SLMorrical


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.



Background
A Couple with instant connection, husband dies of heart attack from stress at work. Wife accuses his job and the salesmen, and brings husband back to give justice and redemption.
Susie begins to open her eyes and sees the sun coming in. She is just beside herself wondering what or who she set forth to deliver justice for her Lance. She arises and takes the dogs out and notices that Lance is not on the porch anymore, "Did I dream last night?" Susie hears a knock on the door. The dogs start barking; she puts them in the room and answers the door.

"Mrs. Morrell, do you remember speaking with me at the police station?" Detective Case says as she should know why he is at her door.

"Yes Detective Case, I remember you. What can I do for you?" Susie is just confused as to why he would be here, especially since he didn't believe her when she accused the salesmen of murdering Lance.

"Mrs. Morrell I need to ask you a couple of questions about a Joel Aspen. Did you know him?"

"He worked with my husband up at Motorcycle City is all I know. Why?"

"He's dead Mrs. Morrell," Case said flatly. His eyes narrowed. "And as I recall you accused them of murdering your husband. You also stated you would get justice for your husband."

Susie took a moment, which was what case needed.

"Get your finger out of my face!" Susie snarled. "How exactly do you supposed I did this?"

Case stepped forward but didn't say anything.

"Back up. So that's the only lead you've got? Hmmm, seems flimsy to me Detective Case." Susie spat out his name as she started to close the door in his face.

Detective Case pushes the door back preventing it from closing. "I think you know something, Mrs. Morrell, it's too much of a coincidence That Mr. Aspen commits suicide a week after your husband's heart attack. I don't believe in coincidence and I think you know something you are not telling," Detective Case states in a callous tone.

"Then get a warrant," Susie screams as she closes the door on Detective Case. Susie begins to wonder, "How does he know it's my fault? I did bring Lance back from the dead and I know he killed Joel." She starts to feel cold and the hair stands up on the back of her neck.

"Hey babe, I guess you heard about my handiwork," Lance smiles an evil grin.

"Yes I did Lance, in fact the police were here thinking I had something to do with it."

"Why would they think you had something to do with his suicide? Joel's main fear was going back to prison, and as soon as he was arrested for breaking his parole, I knew it would be just a matter of time." Lance's evil grim got just a little wilder and more evil.

"Did he just do it and did you have to persuade him to do it?" Susie was definitely interested in how Lance was able to get Joel to commit suicide.

"It really wasn't that hard to do. All I had to do was put the images in his head of being in prison, which is what he was afraid of. Once he saw those images he was driven to ensure he did not go back to prison. He didn't want to lose his freedom again."

"How did the police know Joel violated his parole?" Susie was even more curious about that.

"Someone anonymously told them about it," Lanced laughed. "Of course we know who that was." Susie looked at Lance and smiled, of course she knew who did that, but she wondered how and when he did that. "Would you like to hear when and how I did it?" Lance is beginning to question her loyalty. Susie has been with Lance for twenty years, and knows all his tall tale signs. This may be a demon that looks like Lance, but it stills acts like Lance. She knew she was being questioned on her loyalty.

"Of course, I want to hear it," Susie was making sure her loyalty was proven.

"Well I called the police and gave them all the information about Joel and how he was violating his parole. That was all I had to do, and he was arrested and put in jail immediately, and you know the rest." Lance is definitely proud justice was served on his part. "One down, and four more to go, until justice and redemption is completed." Susie fears the terror is just beginning for those salesmen at Motorcycle




Characters so far:
Lance Morrell
Susie Morrell
Susie's parents Ben and Janet
T-Susie's friend
Donna- Susie's long time friend
Victoria- Susies's long time friend
Tony Otto - Manager of Motorcycle City
Tony Sands - Assistant Manager of Motorcycle City
Tommy Emerson - Salesman at Motorcycle City
Matt Miller - Salesman at Motorcycle City
Joel Aspen -Salesman at Motorcycle City
Detective Robert Case - Police Detective
Benjamin Davis- Funeral Director
Joseph Shoe -Customer of Lance
Evil Lance -Dead Lance

I have really appreciated all the feedback I have received in every chapter an story I have posted on FanStory. This is a continuation of the book I am writing at this time, and I am thankful for FanStory
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.